Chapter:-16

Time skip:-
Next day ☀️

You woke up and came down as you didn't find Taehyung in the room. You saw Maid and asked,

Y/N:- "Unniee... where is taehyung!? * soft voice *
Maid:- Oh.. baby you woke up..!! Well, Sir had went to office as he had a lot of work. But yeah he has left a note for you.

Saying that she handed you the note you opened it up and read it.

Note :-

" Good morning baby!! Sorry I had work so I had to leave for office, don't skip your meals and yeah I will be waiting for you at the venue as I have to go directly so Yoongi oppa will come to pick you up." Love you and wait for the dress that I send.

You kept sulking the whole day as you wanted to meet him and time was also going slow.

At 5:00 PM:-

You decided to take shower and be ready for the party. You came out from fresh shower and saw that there was a bag already on the bed.. you excitedly went there and opened it. Soon you wore it and got ready.

Attire:-
&
Hairstyle

Attire:- & Hairstyle

Heels:-

You got ready and we're sitting on bed, when maid came

Maid:- Princess, Mr. Min has called you down he has arrived. * bowed *

Yoongi PoV:-
I don't Know why but I feel some weird kind of relation with Y/N. I don't know might be possible as I never had a sister I might feel connected to her. Indeed she is so innocent and cute.

Y/N: I came down and saw Oppa

Y/N: I came down and saw Oppa .. he was looking so handsome 😍.. I called him up.

Y/N:- Yoongi Oppa...she called and ran to hug him. She hugged yoongi causing Suga to have a small smile crept on his face.

Y/N:- Oppa you look so handsome. * happy tone*

Suga:- You too look beautiful Y/Nah.. now let's go hmm.. or else we will get late.

Time skip:-

The black car stopped in front of a lavish Hotel. Soon You and Suga came out of the car and headed to the hotel.
You entered the hall and saw many lavish people present there. There was a strong smell of alcohol in air which made you scrunch your nose. Your eyes wondered for a particular person whom your heart wanted to see from the morning. You saw all the members they met and greeted you which you also did politely. Your eyes landed on a particular person whom you wanted to see from the morning and indeed his glimpse made your heart beat raised at a speed. He looked ethereal and so handsome that you couldn't take your eyes from him, but soon a pout formed when you saw him talking with a girl. She indeed look beautiful but had an revealing clothes on. Soon his eyes met yours.

Tae PoV:-
I was talking with Mr. Lee's daughter as we had to sign an new contract but I could feel a strong gaze on me, I looked over and saw my baby whom I wanted to see from morning. She indeed look way more beautiful than I had imagined. I slowly excused myself and went to her direction.

Y/N:- Soon he came to my direction.
Tae:- Hey my love..* pulls her towards him from waist * You look beautiful.!
Y/N:- My heart beat raised at an innumerable speed.! I could feel my cheeks getting heated up with his compliment.!
Y/N:- Hey Taetae..!* slutter's * you look handsome too. * smile*

Taehyung's Attire:-

Tae:- Come.. saying that he Encircled his hands on her waist. He smiled looking at her who was now busy seeing the crowd with her doe eyes. Making his heart melt. He took you to meet people.

You looked at the girls as they were glaring at you. You frowned, and pulled his coat lightly to gain his attention which he immediately gave.

Tae:- What's wrong love* soft*
Y/N:- Taehyung~ shii .. why are people glaring me? * doe eyes*
Tae:- I understood what she was saying, but to just light her mood up I said, Baby they loved your dress so that. Hmm!

Soon the whole time went like this ... and you felt tired. You pulled his coat lightly.
Tae:- Yes Tae's love. * soft *
Y/N:- Taetae... I am tired * pout* I wanna go home.
Tae:- Okay then, your wish my command let's go. Just let me meet with Jimin . Okay then we will go hmm!

Y/N:- * nods* yes.
Saying that taehyung went to Jimin who was busy flirting with girls.

Tae:- * clears throat* Gaining his soul mates attention.
Jimin: Aww My mafia king -*cut off*
Tae:- * glared sharply* shut up shorty and do not call me mafia king when Y/N is here.
Jimin:- * gulp* hehe * awkward laugh * Wh-Why did you call me ? * raises one eye *
Tae:- I am going home. * cold voice*
Jimin :- Why so? It's too early.
Tae:- My baby is sleepy so handle it by your way.
Jimin:- Oh.. but remember tomorrow you will be have an meeting with the dealers.
Tae:- Hmm, he just bummed and left.

Tae walked towards you and said, let's go.
Y/N:- * spreads arm* Tae Tae.. m tired ..* pout*
Taehyung lifts you in bridal way making the rest of crowd gasp at his sudden gesture. As they never saw the cruelest mafia to be this soft towards anyone. He had never been this soft towards any girl.

Time skip:-
You both arrived to the mansion. Well you slept in the mid way to the house. Taehyung came to your side and picked you up in bridal style and took you to bedroom.
Soon he called the maid and told her to change you. And he left for shower soon he came after showering he saw you sleeping with pout on your lips. He laid down besides you and pulled you close to him.

Tae:- Why are you so cute my pouty baby ..hmm? * pecks her pouty lips * making her whine in sleep making him chuckle.

Soon they both drifted to sleep.