CHAPTER: 14

A/N POV:-

You ran behind taehyung and found him near your car... he was about to punch the car window when you slowly encircled your hands around his waist. You kept your head on his broad back and kept one hand on his heart making him close his eyes due to your touch. The guards that were surrounding him were scared as they know about their boss's anger. They prayed that their sir would not take her life.But what happened made their eyes widened.

Tae: Babygir .. go and sit in car. He said in his deep voice making shiver run down your spine.

Y/N: *shook her head* No.. she just tighten the grip knowing that he was surely upset, I-I won't leave until you hear me. Are you mad at me tae? * lil voice*

They stayed like that in position for few minutes. Taehyung signalled his man to go from there but stay close and watch.

Tae:*sighs*  *Turns to face her. He looked at you who had her head low and yet had kept the grip on his waist.

"Tell me why shouldn't I be upset with you ". He spoke in his deep husky voice.
You looked at him, he looked at your doe eyes but you again kept your head on his broad chest. Your soft breathe hit his open chest , he clenched his jaw feeling the sensation knowing what was happening down there. He slowly encircled his hands around your waist. You slowly started playing with his bottom.
" You didn't reply me .. Why shouldn't I be upset with you".!! * dominant voice *

You flinched.. you looked at him with teary eyes and said while stuttering due to fear,

Taetae, he-he is a bad guy.. why to waste energy on him .. hmm. I don't like when you fight with anyone.

I-I told you that you should not get angry as it's bad for health *Pout*

Bu-But if you don't like than, I-I won't stop you*sniffing* . Saying that you tried to pull out from the hug.

But he pulled you roughly on him causing you crash on his chest... but his bad luck your hot breathe hit the sensitive area of his chest. Making him slightly moan due to ticklish feelings.

Tae:- What if he would have done something wrong hmm? * caressing her cheeks *

Y/N:- Noooo he wasn't that bad.. see he even apologised.

That was it, he knew how innocent you are but this innocence of yours was his fear as he can lose you anytime and you trusting random person moreover knowing Jackson's intentions he couldn't keep a control over his anger and burst out.

Tae:- WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE IS AN GOOD PERSON FOR FUCKS SAKE KITTEN STOP TRUSTING ON ALL... saying that he took out his gun and fired it on the mirror causing you to flinch hard.

Yoongi:- STOP IT TAEHYUNG!!! CONTROL YOUR ANGER..!! *yells* *glares Taehyung *

Taehyung and you looked at yoongi and Jimin coming towards you.
Tae:- Hyung.. you don't know what had happened!!! *annoyed tone*
Yoongi:- I know.. but this isn't the way.
Yoongi:- Cupcake.. come will walk around I brought something I will show you come.

You left with yoongi while taehyung ran his hand in hair feeling angry on himself.

Jimin:- Taehyung you will scare her like that.. you can't always deal with things being angry it won't solve anything. Just stay calm and make her understand she doesn't even know that you are a Mafia.

Taehyung for the first time nodded after listening.
Soon yoongi and you came you were laughing as he was sharing his stories.
All the rest of members were shock as it's very unusual to see yoongi smile and he was laughing crazily.

Time skip:-

You and Taehyung reached mansion no one dared to speak anything. You directly went to shower after showering you came out getting all changed.

Night dress:-

You went straight to the balcony without gazing at taehyung who was watching your every move

You went straight to the balcony without gazing at taehyung who was watching your every move. He signed watching you he got up from the bed and came to balcony being shirtless as he had just a formal shirt but it's buttons were undone.
Y/N:- He is bed* sniff* he doesn't love y/niee.. * tears roll down your cheeks * Y/Nie won't talk to him now.

Her words were cut off when she felt an arm pulling her waist from behind. She flinched when he trapped between his arms.

Like this:

Tae:- Who said that Tae Tae doesn't love Y/Niee? Hmm*whispers in her neck making lips touch her sensitive skin *

Y/N:- You turn around to leave not wanting him to see you crying.. but he came more closer. Leaving no space between you. You gasped at his sudden closure you could feel his breathe fanning on your face.
You looked down.

Tae:- You didn't answer my question Babygirl! Who said that I don't love you ! * caressing her cheeks.
Y/N:- You-You didn't talk to me whole ride.. you ignored me.. saying that you burst into tears.
Taehyung pulled you in hug cursing himself under breathe for him being this childish.
Taehyung picked you up and took you to the bed. He sat with you on his lap.. you blushed when you noticed that he was shirtless.
Taehyung smirk seeing your cheeks getting heated up.
He pulled you more closer causing your soft hands to rest on chest.. causing him to bite his lips to control the sensation.

Tae:- Look at me..

You slowly raised your head just to see him deeply staring your soul. You still had bit of tears in your eyes.
Taehyung wipes your tears and kissed your forehead.

Tae:- You know you are so precious to me.. I know I get angry but love I love you so much ... baby world is not as good as you.. so I get angry when you talk to strangers.

Y/N:- Bu-But you scolded me today two times * pout*

Taehyung kissed your pouty lips.. making you blush.. he was about to kiss when his phone rang. He picked up the call seeing it was his dad.

On call 📱:-
Tae:- Yes dad.. * cold voice *
Mr. Kim:- I am coming tomorrow to meet you.
Tae:- Yes dad. And I want you to meet my girlfriend, soon to be my wife.
Mr. Kim:- Okay. I will ask her myself.
Tae:- Sure.

Soon the phone ended. He saw you laid your head on his chest playing with button but accidentally you touch his nipple.. causing him to moan. He suddenly push and hovered about you.

He kissed you roughly.. but soon you fell asleep as you are a deep sleeper.. you slept while kissing .

Tae:- How can you sleep during a kiss ? Huh? * chuckles* my baby ... gosh I fear I will eat you up !!! I freaking love you so much... he kissed your lips. You moved closer to him and hugged him and soon both of you doze off.

Next part soon!
Saranghae 💕