Chapter:- 19

The sun raised spreading it's light on the cute little girl who was sleeping peacefully making her groan. She woke up rubbing her eyes but soon panicked when she saw she wasn't in her room but son calmed down when she saw taehyung entering the room.

Tae:- Oh! Baby you woke up hmm?
Y/N:- Yes..* cute voice*
Tae: okay so now go get ready for university. * pecks her forehead *
Y/N:- * nods cutely *

 * pecks her forehead * Y/N:- * nods cutely *

Soon you got ready for university. You went down for the breakfast.

Your attire:-

Tae PoV:-

I was waiting for my baby and soon I saw her coming I was looking at her adorably but soon a serious expression came on my fave after seeing her attire.

Tae:- Baby what are you wearing? * serious tone *Didn't I told you not to wear this kind of clothes huh?

You bit your lower knowing he is mad at you, you walk closer to him not daring to look at him, you slowly encircled your hands on his waist and kept your head on his chest. Soon you felt his hand on your waist. Even tho he was mad he let you hug him.

Tae PoV;-
I was not angry on her, it definitely her choice but I know how ppl judge girls by their clothes which I didn't want, she is an innocent girl and gets hurt by little things that's the reason I get scared and worried when she gets away from my eye sight.  I was staring at her as she walked towards me fidgeting her fingers, she suddenly came and hugged me making my heart beat raised. Even if I try to act mad at her I can't help but adore her.

Tae:- What's the matter? * caressing her back*
Y/N:- Umm.. Tae Tae.. I-I like to wear this * pouts*

He pulled out from hug and picked you up like a koala.

Tae:- Baby... I am not scolding you but my love world is not that safe right? * soft voice*
Y/N:- Nods cutely..
Tae:- Hmm... is my baby's mood spoiled?
Y/N:- Suddenly you remember something and and asked him immediately.
Y/N:- Taetae.... Can I ask you something? * baby voice *
Tae:- You don't need to ask me love. * pecks your lips * making you whine as you blushed.
Y/N:- Taetae, can I come to your office after my college. * pouts*
Tae:- I was speechless as it's not that I don't want to take her to office but today my partners are coming. But still I managed to speak that, Umm baby, I myself have a meeting today so come to my office some other day.hmm?
Y/N:- Okay .. * pouts*
Tae:- Pecks your lips. Aish my pouty baby he was about to speak when the door bell rang makimg you exclaim in joy!

Y/N:- You pushed Taehyung and jumped down  to open the door.
Tae;-  Y/N!! * he also came behind you*
But soon frown when he saw Lisa.
Y/N: Unnieee...* exclaims*
Lisa:- Aish my baby..!! * hugs you *
Tae:- * clears throat* How come you are here?
Y/N:- Taetae.. I called Unnie.. we are going to university together.
Tae:- Umm.. okay!! Be safe. And if you need anything just call me up!
Y/N:- Okay.. let's go Unnie..!!
Lisa:- * chuckles* let's go!

This episode is short as the next part is going to have a suspense!!

Stay tuned!!! ♦️♦️♦️
Next part soon 💕
⭐️button if you liked the story!
Saranghae ❤️