Chapter 12

Soon after dinner you went to take shower and came all dressed. Taehyung was working on an important document. You pout looking at this busy person.

Your night dress:-

Tae PoV:- I was working on laptop when I felt an gaze on me

Tae PoV:-
I was working on laptop when I felt an gaze on me.. I looked up to see my kitten pouting.. she climbed on the bed and tucked herself in bed and soon she fell asleep. 

Midnight:-
Taehyung woke up due to some mumbling sound, he turned on the lamp to see you crying and mumbling something, it looked as if you were having an nightmare.

Y/N:- No..No please don't leave me... I-I am not bad.. *crying*
Tae:- I rubbed her back... Shh.. it's okay.. I am here, he pecked her forehead.. and soon she got relaxed.
Tae:- Love... what's your past? Why can't I find solution of it * caressing her cheeks * 
Soon he drifted to sleep.

Time skip:-
Next day evening:-
Y/N PoV :-
Taehyung had told me that today his Hyung's are going to come. I am so excited to meet them. I got ready.
Your look:-

Tae PoV:- I went into our shared bedroom to check my kitten

Tae PoV:-
I went into our shared bedroom to check my kitten. A smile formed on my lips seeing her outfit. She is indeed different, my past girlfriends use to wear such revealing clothes making my hyung's uncomfortable. But my love is very different. I came out from my thought when I heard my baby's voice.
Y/N:- I saw taehyung ~shi and called him, Taetae how am I looking? * baby voice*
Tae:- As usual my love, beautiful. *soft voice*

Time skip:-
Soon you heard taehyung calling you, you went down and your eyes widened seeing 6 other men who were handsome like hell.

Taehyung introduced each of them to you, but their eyes widened when you bowed as an respect to the.
Jin:- Yah brat...!!! Learn from this girl, look how respectful she is .. he was cut off by your cute voice.
Y/N:- Jin Oppa you shouldn't curse it's a bad habit.. she said with doe eye making boys heart melt.
Jimin:- You really have a very innocent girlfriend, I doubt Uncle Kim will believe that she is your girlfriend. His soulmate whispered in Taehyung's ear.
You got attached with all the members and so were they.. they considered you to be their sister. But the bond you had with Suga was more precious and members could also see that.
Jin:- So Y/nah do you know cooking?
Y/N:- * pout* shooks her head as no.
Jin:- Don't worry , this WWH will teach you cooking!
Y/N:- *confused* Who is that..??
All the members laughed out loud due to your innocent question.
Jin:- It's me.. and I will teach you cooking dw.
Y/N:- * clapped her hands excited * yaay