Chapter 18

You woke up as the sun lights hit your face making you roll in bed. But soon you frown when you easily rolled. You open your eyes just to see that you were alone in the bed. You sat up on the bed roaming your eyes around the room to see the person you wanted to see. A cute little pout formed on your lips when you didn't found him in the room.

Y/N:- Did he again go back to office* pout*

Feeling irritated by the fact you got down the bed and while stomping you walked to the bathroom to get your morning routine done. You took a hot shower to make yourself but relaxed. You picked the attire from the wardrobe  and soon came out of the washroom. You picked your teddy bear saying.

Y/N:- Let's go baby.. we will have breakfast. * childish voice*

Your attire:-

You walked down as all the maids looked at you in an awe

You walked down as all the maids looked at you in an awe. Soon you arrived the dinning area.

Y/N:- Unnie... where is taetae* cute voice *
Maid:- Baby.. Sir is in office room.

Your eyes lit up knowing he is in mansion itself. Without wasting much time you ran to the office room with teddy making guards and maids eyes wide. As they knew how much their sir hated to be disturbed.

Soon you reached the office room and within a blink of second you burst open the door.

Tae PoV:-

Tae PoV:-

I woke up early as after my baby will wake up I won't be able to work or else she won't talk to me. I was working peacefully when suddenly the door burst open making me flinch. I was about to shout but soon I heard my baby's voice.

Y/N:- Taetae...* happily running * you were so excited that you went and sat on his lap making his eyes pop out at your sudden action.

Tae:- I saw her running towards me before I could utter anything she came and sat on my lap making my eyes widen as she don't know she will create a problem which later I only have to handle.

Y/N:- Good morning.. Taetae.* happily smiles*
Tae:- Aww.. Good morning my princess * smiles back*
Y/N:- I thought you went back to office* pouts*
Tae:- * pecks her lips* how can I ? Huh? My princess is very important to me. * removes hair strands*
Y/N:- Did you have your breakfast?
Tae:- Ani.. not yet I was waiting for you my love.
Y/N:- oh.. m sorry ! I didn't mean to make you wait!
Tae:- Aish it's okay..now let's go and have our breakfast!!  But soon his eyes landed on your teddy bear.
Tae:- Baby.. let's keep him here ! Hmm! We will have our breakfast and then come and take it. Saying that he picked you up and started walking toward dinning room .