Chapter:- 26 Don't Fall Sick 🥺❤️

A/N PoV:-
Knowing that he left for the work, you sat down for the breakfast with an pout. Soon your phone rang indicating someone is calling you. A wide smile formed on your lips seeing the id which was Taehyung. Without wasting an moment you picked the call.

Y/N:- Taetae.. * whines*
Tae:- Yes my love .. what's wrong? * alert voice*
Y/N:- When did you go to office? I thought we will have breakfast together 🥺.
Taehyung smiled listening to his cute girlfriend's complain which didn't fail to fluster his heart.
Tae:- Baby.. I had an important meeting so! Suddenly he remembered why he had called you.
Tae:- Baby, listen to me!* bit dominating voice *
Y/N:- Yes Taetae.
Tae:- Baby see the weather is getting colder so make sure you wear warm clothes. And do not go out without guards okay my love!
Y/N:- Yes ! But little did taehyung know that she loved playing in snow at any cost.
Tae:- Good! Did my love had breakfast?
Y/N:- Yes!
Tae:- Good! My love I will see you at evening okay, now I need to go! Bye love you my baby!
Y/N:- Bye, lo-love you too* she spoke making her cheeks flustered* while taehyung chuckle at her shyness.

Time skip:-
A/N PoV:-
The little girl was watching kdrama with a huge teddy cuddled up with her being so focused as if that was going to be asked in the exam. But something caught her eyes making her eyes sparkled with joy. She immediately got off the bed with the teddy and ran to the window to look .
Outlook:-

Y/N:- OMO!! Mr

Y/N:- OMO!! Mr. Teddy look!! * joyful voice* Snowfall!! She danced a little with her teddy feeling happy about the snowfall!! She decided to change clothes to go down to play in snow!

Outfit:-

You immediately went down but the guards stopped you

Guard:- Ma'am! Where are you going?
Y/N:- umm.. to play in snow?? You can also come ! * baby voice*
Guard:- Sorry ma'am, but boss has ordered us to not let you go out! Please go back to your room.
She knew that she couldn't argue so she went up to make a proper escape.
At bedroom:-
Y/N:- Think mr. teddy ! Think! How can we go out to play! Few minutes passed but suddenly an idea got hit in her mind. She picked the teddy and went down. She packed her all stuff needed for playing in snow in the hoodie which she made teddy wear.
Before guards could utter anything she took turn towards kitchen .
Y/N:- Ajhuma! I am hungry! * she spoke in loud voice so that the guards could hear*
Ajhuma:- Oh baby! Wait let me cook you some snacks.
Y/n was roaming for few minutes and soon the snack was ready!
Ajhuma:- Here baby.
Y/N;- umm ajhuma.. can you please settle my and Tae's room it's bit messy! I will be in theatre room so please don't disturb me and please tell guards also not to disturb me * pout*
Ajhuma:- oh ohki baby.. saying that she left for cleaning the room.
Y/N hurriedly finished the snack and went outside from the back door of the kitchen.