Chapter:-27 Happy Birthday My Little! 💝

Time skip @ Midnight 🕛:-
Y/N started shivering all of sudden making taehyung wake up from his sleep.

Tae PoV:-
I woke up due to the movements of my baby. I saw she was shivering. I brought the cloth and cold water to reduce the fever. Soon he started getting less. I made her sleep on my chest rising the Air conditioner temperature and covering each other with the heavy duvets. Soon her body started cooling down. Her hands started to roam on his chest making it hard for Taehyung to control but yet he maintained his limits. Soon he drifted to dreamland.

Time Skip:-
Next day morning;
Y/N PoV:-
I woke up feeling Better. I looked around to see taehyung but he wasn't in the room. I quickly ran to shower to get ready as I remembered about the classes. While I was getting ready my eyes fell on the calendar.. my eyes started getting teary as I remembered that the worst day of my life is tomorrow. Realising the deep sigh I just want to see my taetae right now.
I got ready and packed my bags and went down hoping taetae will let me go to go college.

Your outfit:-

Tae PoV :- I was scrolling my phone when I heard my baby's voice

Tae PoV :-
I was scrolling my phone when I heard my baby's voice. A smile automatically formed on my face. She ran and hugged me making me wrap my arms around her waist.
Tae:- Good morning my love.! * pecks her forehead *
Y/N:- Good morning taetae.. * baby voice * I missed you.. you hugged him really tight.
Tae:- Soon he realised that she had her college bag on.* frowns* Baby! Where are you going?
Y/N:- She pulled out from the hug. Umm.. taetae can I go to college? * slutters* she didn't dare to look in the eyes of taehyung as she tried to calm her nervousness by playing with her fingers. She could feel his intense gaze on her.
Tae:- * raised eyebrow * I see,. Tell me why should I let you go ? Hmm? He leaned well on the couch with folded arms making his princess to form a pout in annoyance on him.
Y/N:- I-I need to go so.. please let me go?!! I-I promise I won't talk to any guy.
Tae:- * dark chuckle * baby. Even if you talk to any boy .. the next day you won't able to see that boy. * smirk*
The little girl gulped a lump in throat as she had already seen the devil side of him and to be honest she was scared of it the most. Not having any option she looked down fidgeting finger while still she could feel an intense gaze of her lover.
Tae:- * sigh* Ohki.. come I will drop you.
Y/N:- Her head immediately shoot up at him with her sparkling eyes. Really! * joyful voice*
Tae:- Hmm.. but * cold voice* if you really don't want to see me mad make sure you don't talk to any guy!! Understood.
Y/N:- The little girl immediately nodded her vigorously as yes. Making the cold hearted mafia chuckle at her cuteness.

Time skip:-
At evening :-
Taehyung's office:-
Today I don't know why I felt my baby's behaviour to be weird. She kept on hugging me and wasn't ready to leave me. I know she has the habit of hugging me but still. I was lost on my thoughts but soon flinched due to the ring of his phone indicating that someone is calling. He looked at the id and a small smile crept on his face as it was his baby's call but soon frowned when his eyes landed on the clock kept on the desk. It was 4:00 PM which means that she would be sleeping . Shrugging of the thoughts he picked up the call.