Chapter 15

You were sleeping peacefully when you felt like someone kissed your forehead.

Tae:- Baby.. wake up it's morning.. come on love.. wake up * caressed her cheeks*

You snuggled more into him making him chuckle as your cute reaction. Soon you woke up.

Tae:- Good morning baby * pecked your forehead *

Y/N:- You woke up rubbing your eyes cutely. Making him look at you in an awe.  Good morning taehyung~ shii * cute tone*

Tae:- Come on wake up and get ready.. you are going to meet my father today!

Y/N:- Huh?

Tae:- Yes love.. I have already kept clothes for you... after getting ready come down for breakfast okay love..

Y/N:- Yes.. after saying this you ran away to washroom.

Time skip:-

You got ready and went down for breakfast:-

Your attire:- 👇🏻

You came down and saw taehyung waiting for you at the dinning table

You came down and saw taehyung waiting for you at the dinning table. You smiled and rushed to the table.

Soon you both finished your breakfast. Soon a car honk was heard indicating some one has arrived . You and Taehyung came to the living room. Soon Mr. Kim came inside.

Tae:- Hello dad..

Mr. Kim: Hello

Tae:- Before he could say anything he heard your voice making him frown.

Y/N PoV :
I saw taehyung's dad and my eyes lit up!!! He was Uncle Kim... he use to often visit your cafe.

Y/N:- Uncle Kim!!! * jolly voice *
Mr. Kim:- Y/Nah ? You? * surprise tone*
Tae:- Wait!!! Have you met each other!!!
Mr. Kim:- Yes..!!! Now tell me where is your girlfriend? * strict tone*
Tae:- Appa... she is only my girlfriend.
Mr. Kim:-  *Gaps* Really? * happy tone *
Tae:- Yes dad!!!

Y/N PoV:-
I blushed when taehyung ~shii told that I was his girlfriend. And Mr. Kim is so nice, and kind to every one.

Mr.Kim:- Taehyung I am very happy with your decision. But wait ! You guys aren't acting right.

Mr. Kim went towards and hold Y/N's hand making her look at him.
Mr. Kim:- Y/Nah... my child... you don't need to be scared of him.. if he has threaten you to speak lie you can tell me.!! * soft tone*

Y/N:- * shake her head * No.. uncle Kim we aren't lying. Taehyung ~shii hasn't threaten me to speak lie.

Mr. Kim:- Y/Nah.. my child you don't have to call me uncle Kim you can call me Appa. * caresses her forehead *

Taehyung was looking with so much love towards you too. But soon frowned when he saw tears in your eyes.

Mr. Kim:- Y/Nah.. my child why are you crying? * worried tone*