Chapter:- 22

Taehyung brought you to the room. And went to shower. He changed himself in the night wears when he came he was surprised as you had already woke up and took a shower.
Tae's attire:-

Your attire:-

You were busy setting up the pillows when he back hugged you

Tae:- When did my kitten wake up huh? * deep husky voice*
Y/N:- umm... taetae.. I woke up few minutes ago. I woke up and saw you went for shower so I also went.
Tae:- * kisses her cheeks* aigoo ... is my kitten hungry?
Y/N: Shakes her head as yea.
Soon both of you had your dinner and came to your shared bedroom.
Taehyung was lying on the bed while you were applying your moisturiser. Soon you were about to climb the bed, when taehyung opened his arms for you without wasting time you snuggled into him making him chuckle at your cuteness.
You turned your face facing him.
Y/N:- Taetae...
Tae:- Yes my love.
Y/N:- Is it bad to talk to guys? * pout*
Taehyung frowned at your question but soon maintained his dominance.
Tae:- It is not bad but I don't like it and you're not allowed to talk. Understood that?? * demanding voice *
Y/N:- Sowlly... * pouts*
Taehyung's heart melt hearing your sorry.
Tae:- I am not angry kitten .. but yes I will be definitely upset if you talk to any boys . Okay?
Y/N;- * nods her head as yes*
Soon both slept in each other's arms peacefully. But who knew that from tomorrow a new storm is going to enter their life.

Time skip:-
Next day
You and taehyung had your breakfast. He soon left as he had an important meeting in the office and you went up your college.

At Kim's Office;-
Taehyung;- What the heck is this???? * angry growl *
He throws all  the files making Jack and all the team members flinch.
Tae:- What useless ppl  I have that can't trace a single person.
Suddenly the phone rang making him more furious. He picked it up.
Tae:- what the hell is your prob. ?? * angry *
??::- Aish don't be so mad... * smirk*
Tae:- You!!! How dare you call me ? Huh?
??:- Well.. I heard about your kitten.. I heard she is so~
Tae:- Don't you dare to take her name from your filthy mouth. Or I won't leave you.
??:- Oh..!! So I guess my brother was right * smirk*
Tae:- Beomgyu.. what the hell you want!!! * angry*
Beomgyu:- I wanna see you but this sexy receptionist of yours isn't letting me .
Soon Beomgyu came to Tae's office .
Tae:- speak. * cold tone*
Beomgyu:- I have heard that your little kitten doesn't know that you're the Mafia King* he said mockingly*
Making Taehyung furious. He was about to punch when jimin came in between and hold him.
Beomgyu:- Oh.. are you sure she won't be scared after seeing you like this..?? * smirk* no worries she will be a good puppet to the buyers out there * smirk*
Saying that he went out whistling .