Chapter 9

A/N PoV:-

The poor little girl having no other option stood up and started to leave.

Y/N PoV:-
What will I do alone now* sobbed* Taetae also left me* Crying* I don't have phone as that girls broke my phone.. also how will I call Rose Unnie* sobbed*

Well you didn't think much and started walking down the streets with blood dripping from knees as you got hurt..and unknowingly you took a turn into an dark alley. Which was your one of the biggest mistake. You looked up when you heard sounds. Your innocent heart lit up when you saw 3-4 boys talking .. you decided to ask for help.

Tae Pov:-
Finally... I am free from the continuous missions. I just want go to my sweetheart.. I know she would be missing me... bcoz I am missing her like hell. Just few minutes baby.. I am coming to meet you.. I called her many times but her phone is also off.. I will just go to her and scold her for keeping her phone off she is making me worried.. what are you doing with my heart sweetheart?
Thinking this a small smile crept on his lips and drove faster to reach your house.

Soon taehyung reached your house and saw that it was locked.. he frowned in confusion.. soon an old lady was coming down so he thought to ask her about you..

Tae:- Halmeoni... do you know where did this girl go? * worried*
Grandma:- Ohh... she .. she was thrown out today.. I wasn't here but this house owner is really worst she pushed that little girl out without even her things.
Tae was boiling in anger listening that his life was treated like that.. he just thanked and went towards his car furiously.. he called one of his man and said,
Tae:- I am sending you a pic of girl I want you to find her out and keep a watch on her follow her, but make sure she doesn't even get a scratch or else you won't be able to live till tomorrow. * cold bossy tone*
Guard:- * gulped* sure sir.

Taehyung ended the call and threw the phone on sit and drove in search of you. With every minutes passing his heart was tearing in fear.. His heart just prayed one thing,
" Be safe Love, or else I will burn down the whole world".
I won't let you live alone baby.. I will never let you leave from my eyes sight.

Other side:-
Y/N :- You slowly approached the guys and said, umm hi.. can you guys help me? * baby voice with doe eyes*

The guys looked at each other before eyeing you up down.. they smirk at each other before saying, Sure why not? Saying that they started coming towards her causing to take her steps backwards.
Y/N:- Umm... why-Why are you coming close to me? * slutter's *
Boy 1:- Well... we will help you but before that let's have fun. He said rubbing his lips.

Due to his stare you started feeling uncomfortable.. you were about to run when one one the guy grabbed you arm and pulled you towards him causing you your sleeves to tear out.. One of them hold your shoulder causing his nails to dig into your soft skin and to bleed..to He forcefully kissed you causing your lips to bleed you started to wriggle while being an crying mess.... but you pushed with all your strength causing him to fall. His two friends helped him to stand up.!
Boy 1:- Just wait bitch!!! Saying that they all started to run.

While running you reached an cross road... without seeing anything you ran and suddenly an car stopped making a huge sound causing you to flinch.

Tae PoV:-
I was driving when a girl suddenly came running in front of car I turned the steering and pulled the brakes. I furiously came out.. but when our eyes met.. I felt like I got my life back.
Y/N PoV;-
I was running when  an car  came and I though it was going to hit me but the driver turn the car and stoped.. I looked at the owner when he came out..
Y/N:- Taetae!!!* Crying * you ran and hugged him tightly.