Chapter:-30 !

A/N PoV:-

The life was beautiful for you, the new phase of your life was slowly and steadily enhancing your glow of your life. The feeling of being loved and being pampered had made you feel that taehyung is the best part of your life. Your whole life had already started evolving around him. With the passage of time passing he got over possesive with you. He never allowed you to go out alone but yet your small brain didn't catch this information. Today you really wanted to go out as you wanted to shop and you were debating whether that he will give you the permission or not. But you made up your mind nd decided to go in his office room. You took shower and got ready.

Your attire:-

You got ready nd went down inside his office room

You got ready nd went down inside his office room. You slightly opened the door just to see taehyung busy reading some files.

Tae POV:-
I was working on some files when the office door slightly opened..I smiled at the silliness of his baby.

Tae:- Babygirl...you don't need to peek inside. You can run inside the office. He said while looking into his files.

Y/N:- *pouts* i walked in and sat down on his lap as it was normal for me to sit on his lap.. with all my strength i spoke, taetae..I wanna go out with my friends..ca- can I go for shopping..please*cut off*
Tae:- No... He said in calm and deep tone which had nothing but an order.
Y/N:- But please tae...i-i haven't gone out alone for a long period of time.. please..she tried to convince the man infront of him but it seemed that he had already made up his mind and he wasn't in any mood to compromise the safety of his love.
Y/N:- But the rejection just raised an sudden wave of sadness and frustration causing her to raise her voice for the first time.
Y/N:- Taetae...this is wrong!!! You can't just keep me in this Big mansion.

Tae:- No more arguments baby.. I don't want to argue with you on this.. so get that clear that you aren't going. *Cold tone with bjt of rage*
But your stubborn ass didn't get the point. However you decide to argue back.
Y/N:- Taetae...this isn't fair... I want to gooo.... You started screaming like a little girl making taehyung lose his patience.
Tae: DON'T YOU GET THIS SMALL THING IN YOUR BRAIN... I SAID YOU AREN'T GOING..THAT MEANS YOU AREN'T GOING!!! * HE SHOUTED ON YOUR FACE*
Y/N: You flinched hardly as he rarely shouts at you..or says he never shouts at you but today he did which made you scared but also raised your temper.. okay... I won't go..i will stay here..but don't expect me to talk to you anymore.. *Sniff* i-i ha- *she was cut off by an rough kiss*
Tae:- Don't you dare to complete that sentence Kim Y/N. He spoke in his dark warning tone*his eyes darkened* he always hated when you went or said anything relating to your relationship. He was over possessive and he too knew that he was being hard on you but for him keeping you close and with him had always been his priority.
He calmed himself seeing your teary eyes. He pulled you in an tight hug knowing that he upset you.
Tae: *sigh* Okay... You can go but come before 6 and take guards with you or else you aren't going out.
Y/N: You broke the hug and said okay . But still you had a pout on your face as he shouted at you which you always hated.
Tae: He stared at you as you didn't look at him. You got up and started going towards your shared room but soon you were lifted in air.
Tae: Aish.. i need to make up with my bay.. he saw you going and soon catched up with you and lifted you in bridal style.
Tae: You shouldn't be angry with your handsome boyfriend. *Winks*
You hided your face in his chest making him chuckle. He took you to your shared bedroom and made you sit on bed. He went on his knees in front of you . And held your both hands.
Tae: am so sorry baby... I didn't wanted to shout at you but it's just my temper raised. I am sorry.. saying this he started giving her pepper kisses on her neck..which melted her causing her to giggle.
Tae: So did my love forgive me huh? * Caresses her cheeks*
Y/N: yeah . You said shyly. You hugged him burrying your face in his chest as you turned into tomato.
Tae: Is my baby shy .huh? He said teasingly.
Y/N: yaahhh...Taetae..

Time skip:
Taehyung was getting ready for his office as he had an important meeting with an American Gangster. But his mind was on his love. As he was scared regarding her security. But soon he came out from his thoughts when he felt two small hands on his waist. His body felt relax.
Y/N: Taetae....your breakfast is ready..
Tae: He turned his body to face her. He pecked her forehead.
Y/N: Taetae ..what's wrong? She caressed his cheeks.
Without answering anything he hugged her.
Tae: Babyyy.. please be safe .don't go out without the guards. *Caresses her waist*
Y/N: i promise Taetae... *She hugged him tightly*

Next part soon!!!
Sorry as this is too short but caught up with exams, projects and marriage preparation!!
I hope you guys understand and support ❤️🥺
Saranghae 😘