Chapter 33

Tae Pov:
I was already so angry at Sia as I knew her intentions. But y/nah becoming careless is now raising my temper. How dare she run away from there. Why does she have to test my patience. Here I came to talk to her and again she was trying to run away... I caught her and threw her on my shoulder.

Tae: I told you kitten not to make me angry... !! I threw her in the passenger seat and went to the driver seat and drove off to the mansion.

The whole ride there was silence only your light sobs could be heard. Taehyung's anger was rising with each and every sob of yours as he knew exactly how sensitive you could get.

Time skip:

At mansion.

Tae picked you on his shoulder and went inside the mansion as soon as he stepped inside he growled.

Tae: Everyone out of the mansion. !!! * Anger *

He went towards yours and his room and threw you on the bed.

Tae: Only one question how did you reach the mall? * Dark voice*

You remained silent as you were scared that if you told him the reason he would blast on you.

Tae: I don't like to repeat my question kitten!!... *Dark angry voice*  Speak up!!! *Yells*

Y/N: I- I wanted t-to go ou-out with fri-friends. *Slutters*

Tae: * dark chuckle* didn't I tell you not to go anywhere without my permission.huh?

There was a moment of silence. But soon a loud thud of flower vase crushing was heard.

Tae: ANSWER ME!!!! *SHOUTS*

You flinched badly.

Y/N: Ta-Tae am sorry!!! Yo-you are scaring me...!!! You were the on-one hu-hugging that girl. *Crying hard*

Saying this you started moving back ... Taehyung closed his eyes due to frustration!!! He knew that if he stays in the room, he would end up doing something... He left the room.

Tae Pov:

FUCK!!! He shouted !!! He was scared , frustrated, angry, worried all at the same time. He was nervous as hell scared when he saw there and his mind clicked that you some how managed to sneak out of his security. And this would have cost you your life. You were everything to him. But he also knew that he could have asked you softly but was that possible for him in that situation. ?

Meanwhile you were scared of him...the past traumas weren't helping you... You knew that Taehyung would get angry if you go out but hadn't he promised to never talk or get angry at you. After he went you quickly ran and locked the door. But soon got tired due to excess crying and eventually fell asleep.

Time skip:

Tae Pov:

I came late from my office room as I knew that she needed some time. I looked at the watch and it was 9:30 at night and i knew that she hadn't come out of the room. I sighed and went towards our shared room.

He tried to open the door but he couldn't so he understood that you had locked it from inside. Sighing heavily he went to take the spare keys and opened the door and saw his girlfriend sleeping which melted his heart.

He silently went towards her and sat on the bed... He caressed her hair in order to get a clear view of your face. He saw some dried tears on the face making him realise that it's gonna be hard for him to makeup to you.  He pecked your forehead and took you in his arms throwing your teddy bears on the floor.

Tae : Sorry love... But I can't control my anger when the matter involves you. Saying that he shifted to dreamland.

Time skip:

You woke up late in the morning and thought that Taehyung would have already left for the office. You got ready and went down to go to college to meet your friends.

You reached to the door but soon flinched when you heard a loud voice.

Tae: Guards!!! Close the door!! *Commanding voice*

Taehyung came out from the office room and saw you going out so he ordered his guards.

You did not turn as you didn't want to listen to him as you still were hurt from yesterday's event when suddenly you felt yourself in air. Your eyes widened when you realised that Taehyung lifted you in bridal style.

You didn't say anything as you knew arguing wasn't going to work. He entered the room and locked the door before putting you on the bed. He trapped you between his hands on both the side of bed.

Tae: *Calm voice* What's with your attitude? Huh? And can I ask you where are you going?

Y/N: She remained silent nor did she bother to look at him.

Tae: I do not like to repeat my words y/nah!!! Don't make me repeat!

Taehyung frustrated sighed when you kept your silence continued... He leaned down towards you causing you to raise your heartbeat and a bit of blush on your cheeks which didn't went unnoticed by Taehyung.

Y/N: Taetae...does it really matter where I go when you go with your friend behind my back. * Her words came out shaken as she was on verge of crying* but yet she avoided the eye contact.  Yet she managed to say another sentence, Taetae you just want me to be locked in this huge house so that you can meet your friends behind my back.

Taehyung was dumbfounded as he didn't know that this was going to take place like this. He didn't knew that what he was doing for her safety would turn out in this way.

Saying that you left from there to your room as you knew that arguing with him wasn't going to help. Whereas Taehyung stood there not knowing what to do.

Next part soon.