Chapter:32

Soon you reached the mansion. Taehyung picked you up in bridal style and walked into the mansion. He laid you down on the bed before kissing you on your forehead. He laid down next to you cuddling you. While his mind wasn't at peace as to why did his past suddenly show up...slowly and steadily he too went to dreamland.

Time skip:
A few days passed to that incident,after that everything went back to normal... Taehyung got busy with his works and used to come late from the office which used to upset you as he neither allowed you to go out nor did take out time for you but today you created your own mission in your little dumbest brain.

Y/N POV:

Finally Taetae went to office and now I can go to cllg and then I will have my whole day as fun. Yuhuuuu🥳

I got ready and packed my dresses in my cllg bag so that I can go out with my friends. I went down and saw my guards waiting for me. I knew they would suspect me if I would go to cllg in party wear. So I just went down with my regular dresses and packed my clothes in my regular college bag as they generally never check my bag.

Time skip:

You and your friends as per your plan decided to go to mall as you guys wanted to have fun and roam around, but who knew this would be your biggest mistake ever.

At the mall:

Tae Pov:

I came to mall today as I had to purchase the most beautiful gown for my baby as these days am busy and am not able to give her time so I have decided to take her out on date today.

Y/N Pov:

I and my friends were roaming in the mall when I saw something which broke my heart.

Tae Pov:

I came out of the studio and was going to move  ahead when I bumped into someone, I looked and saw Sia.

Tae: WTF! ARE YOU BLIND * Angry*

Sia: oh! Mr. Kim Taehyung why so angry huh? And oh i see you came to purchase something for your little baby huh? *Smirk*

Tae: He was about to walk her when Sia held his hand and pulled due to which it looked like Sia and Taehyung were hugging. But soon a voice came which shocked Taehyung to hell.

Y/N: I saw daddy and that girl hugging ... I couldn't control and i ended up shouting Tae tae!!!

Tae Pov:
I looked at the voice and my world stopped my baby standing straight in front of me ...but how the hell did she come here.Her eyes had tears crushing my heart But before I could say something my phone rang. I picked the call.

Jack: Sir... Ma'am is not in college...;!!!*slutters*

I ended up the call before saying okay she is with me.

Tae: Babygirl what are you doing here? *Angry voice*

Sia: Aww you little girl ..can't I and your daddy have an good time huh? Why do you interfere each and every time.. huh? *Rude voice*

Y/N: Taetae... You cheated me?? *Sob*

Tae: No love....but first answer me...he tried to come near you but you backed away.

The fear of being abandoned again was eating you inside.

Y/N: I hate you daddy...saying that you ran away...

Taehyung took few minutes to process what you said but when he came in senses his eyes turned red due to anger.

Tae: Sia... I warn you next time I will directly shoot you..!! *Dark voice*

Tae: Guards !!! Find her !!! *Angry voice*

You ran and ran without knowing where you were going... While running you saw an bus stop and you went there for some rest.

Time skip:

You were sitting at the bus stop when some random boys came and stood in front of you..

Boy 1 : Hey girl... What are you doing here alone...come with us huh? *Dirty smrik*

But you didn't reply...one of them was going to touch you but soon the they saw a bunch of cars approaching and when they saw a particular car they ran Away. Yet you didn't look up.

Taehyung came out of the car he was hell angry bcoz of how careless you were.

Taehyung came and held your hand but to his suprise you yanked it.

Tae: Kitten get in the car ..we will talk at home*controlling his anger*

Y/N: You moved back... I don't want to come with you Taetae. You don't love me...you love that girl...she took you from me *crying*

Tae: Love... don't make me angry...you know you won't like that ..pls love.

Y/N: No ...saying that she started running but Taehyung was faster to catch and he threw her on his shoulder.

Tae: I told you. Don't make me Angry.

Next part soon...
That part will be longer...