Chapter: 3 We Meet Again!!❤️✨🥰😘

Changing the dress she went to the college. She had now made a good connection with Harry, he was like her first friend on whom she trust and share everything. Arriving the college she went to her locker and started arranging the books when she heard someone calling her.

Harry: Yah!!! Y/N... are you coming with us?

Y/N: * Confused* where ?

Harry: Idiot!!! are going to come to the club, as I was planning to go.

Y/N was about to talk when her phone rang. she looked up to see the caller ID, it was the shop owner.

ON Call:

Y/N: Hello Aunty.

Aunty: Hello, Y/N I called you to say that if possible come early today as I have to outside, for Uncle's checkup.

Y/N: Ummm... yes aunty don't worry I will come early.

Aunty: Okay then, she hung up the phone.

Harry: What's Wrong Y/N?

Y/N: Umm.. harry I guess I won't be able to come as I have to go to work but you enjoy. * Soft smile*

Time Skip:

At the Coffee Shop:

Y/N was taking order when someone entered the café. She looked up and her face lit up. she immediately went towards him and bowed.

Y/N: Hello Uncle Kim*Bow*

Mr. Kim: Hello my daughter.

Yes Mr. Kim had unknowingly wanted Y/N to be his daughter in law as she was hardworking, innocent and well mannered and wasn't behind money.

Y/N: Uncle Kim, you wait here I will bring your coffee.

Soon she arrived with his order.

Mr. Kim: Aah.. I will miss this coffee.

Y/N: *Confused* Why are you saying like this uncle?

Mr.Kim : Ah that I am going to japan for few weeks as I suddenly had to go there.

She just nodded her head understandingly.

And After few minutes Mr. Kim went from the cafe shop.

After cleaning all the mess, you removed her apron and went to her way to her home.

Y/N PoV:-  I came to the alley and I don't know why is my heart beating so fast

Y/N PoV:-
I came to the alley and I don't know why is my heart beating so fast. I started going towards alley when I heard gun shots. I flinched badly and started walking fast but luck has to never be in my favour 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I bumped into an hard chest.
Y/N:- Ouch * rubbing her forehead*
Tae PoV:-
I had came this alley as I had to kill this betrayer as due to which I could have faced a loss. Well, now no more. I shot him and then was going back towards my car when someone bumped into me. But when she looked at me. She was the same girl from that night.

Y/N:- Huh? You? * confused *
Tae:- * smirk* so you recognised me.
Y/N:- Yes..  Sir you saved me that night. But , you shouldn't be here? What are you doing here sir?* baby voice *
Tae:- ( in mind) well I guess she doesn't know me.
Tae:- Coming closer ... so we meet again..huh * flirting tone*
Y/N:- Sir-Sir what are you doing ? * slutter's*
Tae:- Stop calling me Sir, you can call me Taehyung, got that* cold voice*
Y/N:- Nodded. * looking down * Umm.. we should go from here because I-I heard a gunshots.

While moving back she didn't realise that she hitted the wall.. as soon as the wall touched her back she gasped lightly. Taehyung trapped her between his hands.

Tae:- Kitten what's your name? * caressing her cheeks *  He kept staring at her figure which look so tiny in front of him

Tae:- Kitten what's your name? * caressing her cheeks *  He kept staring at her figure which look so tiny in front of him. * smirk*
Y/N:- Ch-Choi Y/N. * slutter's * she tries to keep the hands on his chest in order to maintain distance.  She immediately gazed down.  But still you could feel his intense stare on you.
Tae:- Hmm.. So does my kitten have a boyfriend? * cold voice*
She didn't know why was she answering his every question without opposing or denying it.
Y/N:- * shook her head*
Tae:- He puts his index finger on her chin and lift's it up. When I ask you something I need you to answer in words. Okay?
Y/N:- You didn't say anything but just stared at him. You were too lost in exploring his facial features. His black eyes which hardly showed any emotion. But you came into senses when he spoke and you saw he was just inches away from you.
Y/N:- I started struggling but he didn't let me.
Tae:- Don't try kitten. You didn't answer me kitten. Do you have boyfriend?
Y/N:- Um.. no-no she said while looking down.
Tae:- His smirk grew wider. He cupped your cheeks making you look at him and smashed his lips on you. He lift your waist a bit for support you didn't kiss back due to utter shock.
He bite your lower lip causing you to kiss him back unconsciously. After few minutes he broke the kiss just to look at you who was still trying to catch her breathe.
Tae:- He pulled her from the waist resulting she landed on his chest. He spoke in his dark and deep voice, don't you dare talk to any other male person.

Y/N got scared from his behaviour, she just pushed him with her strength and ran away from there.

Tae:- * evil laughter * Run Kitten..!! Run till You can!!

" But Remember you are mine just mine, you are my new obsession!!! I will make you mine no matter what!!"

Next Part will come soon!!!
Sorry if any mistakes
Please vote and follow me cuties ✨🥰😘😘😘
Love you ❤️