Chapter:- 7

Y/N PoV:-
I was about to speak when taehyung's phone rang. Making me scare that what if he leaves me. He picked up the call. Tears weren't stopping thinking that he will leave me. Soon he ended the call and looked at me. I looked down and sobbed when I heard him.

Tae:- Princess, I cupped her cheeks and made her look at me. Indeed I was worried as my doctor said that the medicine was for fever.

Y/N:- Taetae..*sobs * I-I am sorry I-I caused you problem.

Tae:- Princess what did you call me? * sparkling eyes *
Y/N:- * Sniff * Taetae..

Tae PoV:-
My Happiness had not limits I could feel butterflies dancing in my stomach. It's the first time that someone gave me a nick name.
Tae:- Shh... princess why are you crying so much Hmm? Why didn't you tell me that you had fever Hmm? *wipes her tears*and where were you whole day love?

Y/N:- She frowned but being a childish girl she didn't pay much attention. But hearing his soft tone it was like a spell that was spread on her. I-I was at Rose Unnie's house as I fainted.

Tae's eyes widened hearing you fainted. He immediately checked your hands and legs whether there was any injury or not. And yes he did found your leg that was hurt. He glared you being concerned about you.

Tae:- Why so careless Hmm princess? Did you eat? * caressing her cheeks *
Y/N:- * pouts * nope but I am hunglly (Hungry).
Tae:- His eyes softened seeing you so cute. He pecked your forehead and said, Wait let me cook something for you. You till than sit here. Okay? After that will eat the medicine okay ?
Y/N:- Nodded cutely.

Taehyung went to kitchen and started cooking 👇🏻

Time skip:-

After few minutes taehyung came with food and served it on table and came to call you just to see you sleeping on the couch while pouting. He chuckled silently seeing you look extremely adorable. He came near and sat near and caressed your hair softly. Causing you to lean more close to him.

Y/N:- Hmmm....* hugs taehyung's waist*
Tae:- * chuckled* Princess, wake up let's have dinner. Hmm? * combing her hairs with his long fingers*
Y/N:-  Taetae oppa She slowly opened her eyes and extended her hands in order to make her stand up. To which taehyung gladly accepted it and helped her to stand up.
Tae:- Go wash your face and come for dinner. * soft voice *

Tae PoV:-
Gosh !!! The way she cutely said oppa 😍.She is so freaking adorable arghhhh!!! Gosh Girl you are gonna be the death of this ruthless mafia. Soon Y/N came for dinner and taehyung served her. She ate the food .
Y/N:- Tae tae it's so delicious 🤤. Thank you so much.
Tae:- Your welcome my princess, saying this he  ruffled her hair making Y/N whine and taehyung laugh at her cuteness.

Time skip:-
After giving her medicine taehyung sat next to her holding her hand which made Y/N look at him with her doe eyes.

Tae:- Now Princess listen to me very carefully, okay?
Y/N:- Nodded.
Tae:- Do you consider me your Friend?
Y/N:- Yes Taetae . As she knew taehyung as a guy who saved her and also helped her and never misbehaved with her. So her innocent mind agreed without thinking much.
Tae:- Babygirl from now onwards you won't hide anything from me okay? If you need help just call me up. I have saved my number in your mobile okay Babygirl. And most importantly don't stay out for too late . Am I clear princess? * stern voice * 

Y/N:- Yes Taetae. I won't be out for too late.
Tae:- Good. Now go to sleep okay. Goodnight princess.

Making this short as the next one would be long