Afterglow

It was nearing 10pm and she was sat across from jack admiring his features in the moon light. The crinkles around his eyes when he smiles, the perfect shape of his nose, his plump lips and protruding Adam's apple. She was thinking about dragging her lips and tongue over every single one of them, 'three date rule Soph get it together' she thought trying to compose her thoughts. Could she count him coming to hers as their first date or was it this moment right now? Sat on moon lit boat, soft music playing, getting to know one of the most handsome men she'd ever known. 'Soph? Do you want to dance?' He looked at her repeating his question, holding his hand out waiting for her response.
Soph smiles and grabs his hand 'sure' she answers glad that the table would no longer separate them.

As she stands the wine hits and her legs buckle underneath her, jack giggles in response pulling her close to him for support. They sway around to music while she rests her head on his chest gripping him tight and breathing in his aftershave. It takes her back to the moment on her sofa and her heart starts to beat heavy as she notices every slight touch. His hips pressing against hers his hand stroking the small of her back, his other hand in her hair. She closed her eyes trying to fight it but it only made her heart beat harder. She looks up in to his dark eyes and she knew he was feeling the same '3 fucking dates Soph, THREE' repeating in her head. But then she uncontrollably extends her lips to his, and she feels him smile between the light brushes of his kisses. She runs her hand around the collar of his shirt as the kiss intensifies, then strokes her hand down along the buttons to his waist band while he groans at the tingling sensation her fingers leave.
Jack drops his hand from the small of her back and extends his fingers to grab a handful of her arse making her push her hips harder into his, and she felt it, his erection rock solid trying to escape his waist band.
'Where not the only ones on this boat yknow Soph' he whispers in her ear, the light touch of his breath making her body tingle. 'But I can make sure the staff are busy for the rest of the night if you don't want to be interrupted' she nods biting her bottom lip, all sense of will power leaving her body. He heads inside but to quickly returns, soph walks towards him like shes magnetised to his body craving his touch. He cups her cheek, 'I want to please you Soph' trailing kisses from her jaw to neck down to her chest, he looks up at her 'can I?'
She runs her hand through is hair 'please, don't stop' she cries with a heavy breath. She needs him, she wants him, all of him.
His fingers easily undo the top of her shirt dress as his hands slip into her bra freeing her breast. His mouth now around her nipples and sophs hazy thoughts are soon sobered. Before the words could leave her mouth, he sucked her at her nipple realising the warm creamy breast milk to his mouth. She saw his hard swallow from the movement of his Adam's apple as he looks up to her with his hand still cupping her breast. 'I'm sorry Soph, I didn't mean ..'
She holds his face full of innocence as she interrupts him 'don't worry it's fine' He frees his hand from her breast as he kneels to the floor hands on her thighs eager to move up towards her knickers.
'I want to know if everything tastes as sweet as that' his fingers now intertwined in the band of her lace knickers pulling them down. He looks up to watch her reaction as his finger work their way into her wet slit her hips bucking as he rubs at her clit before entering her. 'You fooking soaking for me Soph?'
She leans back against the railing, as her legs willingly open for him 'hmmm' she hums in agreement. She feels him trailing kisses up the inside of her thigh his stubble tickling at her sensitive skin before she feels his warm mouth works away at her clit. His finger simultaneously working away inside her and she feels the waves of pleasure filling her body.
'Cum for me' he groans as his mouths still pressed against her sending her over the edge. She pulls his face into her as she releases his tongue lapping up her juices.
He leans back smirking at her please with his work.  'my turn now' she growls at him as she pushes him back to straddle him her fingers undoing his belt. He lifts his hips as she tugs his trousers and boxers freeing his rock hard erection.
She licks the pre cum of his tip while keeping his eye contact before she envelops her mouth around his cock, trying to take as much of him as she can, her free hand working the base. He groans as he wraps both hands in her hair, watching her sucking away at his erection. She releases her mouth licks the full length of his shaft before starting to gently suck at his ball, he relaxes his head back in pleasure and she could feel he was getting close. She presses her fingers into his perineum and her mouth goes back to work on his shaft, she can hear him panting hard and she presses a little harder circling her fingers in the other direction 'Soph' he groans loud his fist tight with her hair. He's thrust his hips in rhythm with sophs sucking before he ejaculates hard filling her mouth with his hot sticky cum. She swallows hard and licks her lips at him before he pulls her down to lay next to him. 'Your good at that, was like magic' he can barely get his words out still feeling the waves of pleasure pulse through his cock.
'Your not to bad yourself she stretches up to kiss him before cuddling back down into his chest' they both lay there on the deck of the boat basking in the after glow of their pleasure watching the stars above them.
'I thought you had a 3 date rule?' Hes smiling now, knowing he was irresistible to her.
She runs her fingers in rings circling through his slight chest hair 'I'm not counting oral' she giggles and he squeezes her tighter into him kissing the top of her head breathing in the scent of her hair.