And thats why i love you

He kisses her deeply, their first kiss as husband and wife. Cheers erupted from their friends and family causing jack to put on more of a show by leaning Soph back his lips still attached to hers.

The string quartet fires up again as the prepare to walk back down the aisle together. 'Ready?' He asks Soph and she nods in reply. They're showered by confetti as they pass loved ones making them giggle.

They both grab a glass of champagne from the waiter as they wait for everyone to join them. 'Mrs Sophie Caroline Grealish' he smirks at her as they stand outside the photographer taking their picture.

She can't help but grin back up at him as he says it, it felt so surreal. 'Feels like a fairytale doesn't it' she says planting her lips on his.

They had an outdoor reception on the large terrace overlooking the sea, a canopy of fairy lights above 25 round tables and a small stage at the end for band but is currently taken up by the string quartet as everyone starts to make their way to their tables for the breakfast.

'Ya honestly look incredible Soph, I dunno how I got so lucky' he says as he runs his hand down the lace to her waist. The thick platinum band on his ring finger making her heart flutter. He was officially hers.

She runs her finger along his wedding ring uncontrollably thinking about where and what those fingers will do to her later 'have you vetted the speeches?' She asks him before looking up absent mindedly biting her lip.

'Errr no, should I have?' He watches her facial expression as she studies his face 'Mrs Grealish are ya thinking about what I think ya thinking about?'

'Yes and yes' she says as her teeth sink back into her bottom lip 'do you know how good you look in a suit?' Her eyes dart back up and down him taking him in.

He places his finger under her chin tilting her head up towards his 'hmmm, you've mentioned it once or twice before' he says cockily before kissing her. Their private moment was interrupted by the chiming of glasses, their que to enter the wedding reception.

'Please put your hands together as its my pleasure to introduce you all to Mr and Mrs grealish!'

They walked through the tables of friends and family, all on their feet cheering, the lads high fiving jack as he passes. He interlocked his fingers with sophs holding her hand tight as they make their way to the head table.

The next hour and half went fast as they had a beautiful 4 course meal and while everyone was recovering, it was time for the speeches. Jack reaches in his pocket pulling out another piece of paper, this one larger than the last and double sided. He winks at Soph

'Alright everyone!' He says down the microphone but stunned by the volume of his voice 'loud that innit'

He coughs clearing his throat

'So apparently, it's my job to do all the thank you's, so on behalf of my lovely new wife and I, the biggest thank-you goes to all of you lot for coming. Everyone has traveled in some sorta way to be ere and share this special day with us and we're delighted to see you all. A special thank-you also goes out to the boys who have given up their winter break to be here. It's quite humbling to realize that ya friends and family care so much and are willing to travel all this way to share ya special day.'

He turns to face Soph

'Soph.. I'll never forget seeing ya walk down the aisle today. You are beautiful in more ways than I can count, I think everyone here will agree with me!'

A loud round of applause comes from the guests along with a few wolf whistles.

'I want to thank sophs dad terry for having the courage to get on a flight for the first time in almost 25 years! I can promise ya terry it'll all be worth it when ya see me dancing later! Nah yer an absolute legend yknow, I think the boys can vouch for that the way you were knocking back the jägerbombs last night'

Another large cheer come from the lads that were out last night and Karen shakes her head at him but still equally laughing at the same time.

'I want to thank me mom and dad for helping me enormously over the years and seeing me through thick and thin. Mainly thick though, if I'm honest, but they've been there for me, and I hope that I have done em proud. I really couldn't have asked for better parents, and I thank you for everything that you've done, not just for me but for my wife and me. She wouldn't be sitting here next to me with out ya help. Thank you.'

He takes hold of sophs hand

'I'd also like to thank me hair, as if it wasn't for having such a great Barnet it wouldn't have led me to sophs salon, and well we wouldn't all be here today!'

Everyone laughing and he kisses her hand still holding it tight as he lowers it.

'Finally I just want to say, it's not possible to have everyone we love to be here with us today. I'm talking particularly of sophs mom Caroline. We know she's ere with us in spirit, & she's not only in our thoughts today, but more importantly she's ere with us in our hearts always. So, with Caroline in mind, would ya please all stand, raise your glasses, & join me in a toast to absent family.'

Soph stands nestling under his arm raising her glass, finding it hard to blink back her tears as she thinks about her mum. He kisses the top of her head and squeezes her shoulder for support.

'Now Soph said I was suppose to av vetted these next speeches but she only told me 5 minutes before we walked in ere, so be kind lads eh' he winks at sophs dad as he hands the microphone over.

The rest of the speeches where beautiful, sophs dad also paid a tribute to Caroline as well as telling a few cheeky story's of soph when she was younger. But his speech as a whole was perfect. Kevan spoke about Jack, made a few little digs at his playboy past but redeemed himself quickly by thanking Soph for turning him into the man he is today.

Soph just felt as if the day was just flying by as she headed down to the beach to throw her bouquet to the singles ladies. All of them eager at the superstition they'd be next to get married.

She was counting down to throw it when Jack came bounding over stopping her. 'Nah Soph wait bab' he's waving his arms like a mad man as the girls all boo him. He takes hold of the bouquet as he unpins the photo of her mum before fixing it on to his shirt pocket 'ya don't want to be giving her a headache do ya! She wants to carry on the night, it's not over yet!'

Soph throws here arms round him kissing his cheek 'and that's why I love you!'

She starts counting down as she gets ready to throw the bouquet again launching it into the swarm of singletons behind her.

'Oh my god!' Ellie screams as Soph turn around to see her clutching the bouquet to her chest.

Jack looks for Phil who he can see is making a swift exit back to the terrace before anyone talks weddings to him. He looks back at the girls who are all jumping up and down in joy for El and he feels excited for what he has planned next.