Groomzilla

By noon jack was running round the venue like a bridezilla. He was outside making sure the ceremony set up was right when he heard someone shouting his name.

'Jack!!! Jack!!!' The voice was getting louder but he still couldn't see who was actually shouting him. Until he clocked his eyes on Phil running towards him from the sea.

'Why the fuck ain't you upstairs getting ya suit on? The ceremony starts in..' he looks at his watch checking the time '1 hour 15!' At this point he realises Phils hobbling

'Nah I've been stung by a jellyfish mate, I need to you to piss on it!' The venue staff that are helping jack all look over towards him.

Jack was fuming, he could already feel himself melting under the sun as he rubs the sweat off his forehead on the back of his hand 'absolutely not bro! Go ask ellie!'

Phil hobbles back off towards the hotel 'fucking pussy man' he shouts back towards jack once he's at a distance.

Jack laughs to him self as he carries on tying flowers to the aisle chairs.
______________________________

Back up in the room the girls are almost ready, the all clink their glasses together and start to relax.

'So your something old, new, borrowed and blue. What have you got?' Ellie asks as she sips her champagne.

'Something new - my dress, somethings blue - my garter, something old and borrowed I actually haven't got a clue' she says looking back out the window at the ceremony set up.

Jo goes over to her bag bringing back a medium sized gift box. 'Well, I have you both' she smiles at her handing it over.

Inside was a double combed hair piece made up of crystal and water Pearl 'why have I seen this before?' She holds it delicately in her hand as she looks up to jo.

'Because it was your mums, and your nanas, and great nanas' she says as she takes it out her hands holding it to the back of her hair figuring out the placement 'under the veil?'

Soph nods and jo can hear her sniffle 'how did you get it jo?'

'Oh no please don't cry Soph ' she says as she starts fanning her face 'I believe your mum gave it to jack, and jack gave it to me to give to you' jo fixes it into her loose curled updo 'omg it's perfect' she takes a picture on her phone and shows Soph

'She's a cow you know! She told me the whole time that a hair piece would be too much less is more as she'd say! She had this whole thing planned' they all start laughing jo holding up her champagne glass of orange juice up 'to Caroline'

'To Caroline' Everyone shout as clinks their glasses, but the celebration was shortly followed by rapid knocking on the door. Ada answers and it's Phil, in his swim shorts, still soaking 'is el here?'

'I'm here' she shouts before turning round 'can he come in?' She whispers to Soph who nods in reply. Ada stands back letting him in. 'Why aren't you dressed?' She asks looking him up and down in his swimwear

'Don't start aswel right, I need ya to piss on my leg. In fact any of yas I just need someone to piss on me' he says as he's uncomfortably grabbing at his thigh.

But everyones cracking up 'Phil can't you just you know .. wee on your own leg?' Ada asks as she inspects the jelly fish sting.

He stands there as he pretends to aim his willy at the sting site to see if it would work 'yeah I think I could actually' he grabs a glass of champagne of the table and downs it 'I'll go try now in the shower, fucking hurts like!'

He kisses ellie on the cheek before hobbling towards the door 'you all look good by the way' he says as he scans his finger across the room at everyone.