Your the birthday girl

It was the morning of sophs birthday and she was surprisingly woke by Jack holding mae at the end of her bed. 'Say happy birthday mommy' he carries her over to Soph and sits on the edge 'happy birthday gorgeous' he leans over and gives her a kiss. 'Av got summat for ya' he grins opening the bed side cabinet pulling out a red gift bag.
He hands it to soph, she opens it up to revel 2 gift boxes inside, she takes the smallest one out first, a ring box. She opens it and gasps, surely he didn't spend this much on one gift 'Jack, I'm speechless' she smiles up at him.
'This ones from mae' he takes the famous Cartier love ring out the box and places it on her finger 'I got mae a matching one too, but we'll have to keep it safe till she's 18' he grins at her like an excited puppy.
The way he talks about the future makes things easier for Soph. Their whirlwind romance has made it hard for her to ever imagine life without him, he was apart of her now. 'You're so thoughtful' she leans over and kisses his cheek.
'Next one' he points back to the gift bag. She takes out the next gift box, slowly unwrapping it toying with jacks excitement 'matching ain't it' she stares at the bracelet, alternating diamonds and Cartier stamp.
She looks up at him, her emotions half way between happy and crying, she feels her eyes welling up 'jack this must have cost..'
He wags his finger at her cutting her off 'I don't want to hear about money today' he cups her face 'you're only 30 once' he kisses the top of her head.
______________________________

Jo's pacing back and forth in the nightclub 'what do you mean she doesn't want to come out' she shouts down the phone to jack.
'I dunno she just said she's tired and she wants to stay in' he's in the toilet whispering down the phone.
Jo stands there staring at all the decorations. 'I have not spent 2 entire weeks planning this for her to decide she needs a nana nap, do what you need to do grealish!' She demands and hangs the phone up on him. He instantly gets a text through from John 'sorry mate'.
He heads downstairs, soph spread across the sofa scoffing her favourite sensations crisps, half the packet sprinkled down her from. He stands in front of her and observes her quietly 'babe, don't ya think we should at least go for some proper food? We can't live on a Colin the Caterpillar cake and crisps.' He slumps to the floor next to her. 'I know it's been a rough 2 weeks but i think the fresh air would do you good' he takes her hand.
She looks at him 'I don't have anything to wear' it felt like the worst excuse but it was all she could think on the spot.
He traces his fingers from her hand up her arm, his fingers caressing her shoulder 'you know you could wear nothing for me' he smirks at her, his hand finding it's way into her top, cupping her breast. 'You're the birthday girl, you can do what you want'
She can feel her breath quicken at the sensation of his fingers brushing against her nipple. God her breast were so fucking sensitive. 'I don't think anyone would appreciate my naked form but you' she remarks as her heads pressed back into the sofa arm. He spreads her legs as he climbs on top of her, kissing her hungrily making her moan. 'What if Ada comes in?' She whispers into his ear
He pushes his erection into her making her moan, 'if she hears you moaning like that, I think she'll stay clear' his breath against her skin sending waves of goosebumps. He lifts her top up, the warmth of his mouth now around her nipples, almost instantly sending her over the edge. He slips his hand into her soaked knickers, gliding his fingers inside her with ease. She moans at the sensation of him inside her and he thrusts them in harder in response, pushing against her walls. She pushes his shoulders down to her hips inviting him to envelop his mouth around her clit.
He sucks it hard as she cries his name for more. He removes his fingers from her before sliding them back to her anus, rubbing her juices around her hole, pushing it firmly in circular motions. She never thought she'd want something so bad her whole life, but he wanted him to push harder, to push his fingers in and out. 'Please' she moans as he flips her over. Still keeping his thumb pressed over her anus he pushes the tip of his cock inside her. 'More, all of it, I want all of it' he slides the tip in and out of her while still teasing her anus with his thumb.
'You want it hard Soph?' He growls as she's trying to push back into him for more. She nods as she grips hold of the sofa arm. He pulls her hips up level with his before he slams his cock into her, the sensation overwhelming her body as he feels her walls tighten around him. He pushes his thumb in and pushes it against his cock, massaging the wall between them. Both of them moaning in pleasure. 'Jack, I'm gonna..' she cries but in that moment she doesn't know what overcame her, she felt her juices flowing out of her rapidly, Jack groaning loudly at the sensation wrapping around him, he thrusts hard one final time before filling her with his own. They collapse together on the sofa, both panting. 'More of that' she says as she catches her breath.
He smirks at her, 'how about if you come out for dinner with me, I'll do it all again later?'
Soph agreed with no hesitation before heading upstairs to get ready.
Jack reaches for his phone to quickly text jo 'we're coming!' He giggles to himself as he re read the message.
______________________________

'Isn't this a nightclub jack?' She says as they enter the front door.
'Nah not till 11, it's a restaurant first' he's lying through his teeth but it's working. His arm around her waist he guides her upstairs to the private function room, soph looking at him with curiosity as the approach 2 massive double doors.
'SURPRISE' everyone screams as they enter the room, jo and John letting off confetti canons. Soph turns to Jack her eyes full of tears, he pulls her in and squeezes her tight 'it's alright' he says as he kisses the top of her head, but she pulls him in and kisses him on the lips. 'Thank you' she whispers to him.
'Easy you two' Phil shouts from the back of the room, where he's in a booth with Ellie and the rest of the salon staff.
Jo hands Soph a glass of champagne 'happy dirty 30' they clinked glasses Soph laughing at her statement. She takes a small sip and then sits her glass on the side. 'What's wrong?' Jo watching her closely.
'Just not in the mood for champagne' she smiles at her and jo pulls her over to the bar waving for the bar tenders attention.
She hands Soph the cocktail menu 'What you fancying then?' She questions as Soph scans the menu.
'Can I just have a tropical fizz please' she asks the bartender as jo snatches the menu back out her hand
'A what? Absolutely not. A mocktail on a Friday night?' She study's sophs face
'It's just all the medication I've been on I just don't fancy drinking' she looks sheepishly back at jo.
She places the menu back on the side and put her hand on sophs 'well I'm here if you need me okay' she shots Soph a knowing look. It's just like she knew.
Soph looks over to the dancefloor to see Jack and John having a dance off. Jack trying to do the robot but failing miserably, she smiles to herself but then brought back to reality as her stomach ties in knots. She needed to talk to him, but she just needs to find the right words.