𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞🌈™

As Kyle sat at his writing desk with a heart heavy of aspiration and asprin, he started to realize something. 

All of his songs were about video games/like one book, but they never really captured the true essence of what he intended to sing about. He needed the real experience. The true meaning behind his art. 

𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘭 𝘤𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢... Kyle thought to himself. 

He set down his book he was definitely reading and not just looking at the wiki article for, and dialed Spheal Sicily's Pizza. 

ring ring ring (touch t)) (tel) (phkgn)

"h̸͓̐ȇ̸̝l̵̫͐l̵̞̋ö̴̥́,̴̨̾ ̶̳̀k̷͚̕y̵͔̾l̷̨͠e̶̱̾ ̵̫͑á̴͕l̵̩͗l̸̠͒e̵̊͜n̶̗̔ ̷̳̄m̶͓̈u̴̱͊s̶̝̋i̴̞͐c̸̭͝" Neil answered. 

"Neil, help me write a song please" 

"🌸ξξ(∵❤◡❤∵)ξξ·¯·♩¸ what's it about, tee hee ¸♩·¯·ξξ(∵❤◡❤∵)ξξ🌸"

"It's this book I'm reading- actually I'm just on the wiki article for it because I read the five nights at freddys official guide book but the art paired with the description confused me." 

"𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚"

"i-i-im ttttrying but its t-too lllong... it's 65 pppages so I just skipped to page 41 and I dont know why there's a room or something?? neil help me you know everything." 

"◤✞ 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖊𝖉𝖌𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘, 𝖐𝖞𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈. ✞◥"

Nezuko Slit Mozzarella hung up. Kyle held back tears as he gazed out the window. It was a dreary 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 afternoon. The sunshine was supposed to be out, but the forecast was clouds obviously since I said it wasn't sunny. 

𝘎𝘳𝘳𝘳𝘳𝘳.... 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘵. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘮-𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭... Kyle muttered. His hands shaking with terror, he grabbed the book from where he dropped it on the floor after reading something on reddit about the main character's mom and some random ass rabbit.

Kyle only took about an hour to read the story since it's not that long and it's literally addictive after page 26. He was astonished. Confused. Amazed. Mentally ill. That was absolutely life changing. He kind of sped read it since he only knew how to read 5 letters of the English alphabet, but he got the jist. 

𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵! 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺!

Picking up his special Monika DDLC replica pen, he started manically scribbling down lyric ideas on the paper. 

'im your dad (yeah) (yeah) (yeah) as your father i-' sounded too corny. He needed something deep and emotional. For some reason, when he started writing that set of lyrics, there was some kind of pounding and scraping at his bedroom window. Whatever. Probably just some depraved Poppy Playtime fan. 

Kyle had another idea though. This one was more dark and mysterious. After writing the word 'spiraling', he threw the paper at the wall. 

𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘺... 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘭𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨!

Wait. He had an idea. If he could just get some REAL inspiration, then he'd unlock his inner songwriter. Kyle had never struggled this much for one thing since it was usually that something would become popular and he could pump out like 5 songs about it over the span of 8 months.

He had to call Neil again. It was too dangerous to go alone. 

(A.M A.M radio)

"what the fuck do you want kyle 😡" Neil said with seething rage.

"I need you to come with me to the fnaf disneyland attraction. It's urgent." 

"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃?! *𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚜*"

"Please, Neil. I need you. We have to do this together." 

"ミ💖 ff-f-ffine.. 💖彡"

-

Neil teleported to Kyle's house and under his bed in a matter of seconds. His long, gangly arms popped out from under the bed as he propelled himself across the carpet.

"Cheese and rice! You came!!!" Kyle exclaimed.

"ī̷͓m̷̢͌ ̷͇̐h̸͚̃a̵̧͌l̴̻̕ḟ̸͉ ̵͔͂h̸̞͝ù̶͍m̴̨͐a̷̙̒n̵̙̑ ̸̢͝a̴̭͋n̷͖̽ḑ̸͛ ̶̭̓h̶͍́a̴͖̽l̷̤̈́f̸̞͠ ̶̳͑m̷̼̈a̴̗͠c̶̲͋h̴̫͋ì̶̧n̷͕͘ȩ̸̀"

"Let's go, Neil-chan. I've already packed our tools. Writing notebook, good Christian folk rock, the Five Nights At Freddy's security log book and hand guide, 3 dollars and 50 cents for bribing guards, and a 10 hour loop of Into The Pit/Darkest Desire mashup on sound cloud." 

Walking normally out the door of Kyle's house and to the Delorean, they zipped out of the cute suburban neighborhood. 

It was only a 2 mile drive to Disneyland, but surely the line to get in would be too long. So Kyle had to make a sacrifice. 

"I'm sorry, Neil. I have to do this." 

"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩"

Kyle pushed Neil out the car window so he wouldn't weigh down the vehicle. 

Stepping as hard as he could on the gas without accidentally teleporting himself to ancient Rome, he ran over an abundance of pedestrians and broke through the welcome gates. Blood was gushing across the pavement as he plowed through a sea of toddlers with the 120 mph moving vehicle. 

"YES!" Kyle said, pumping his fists. He parked the Delorean right outside of the restaurant. Since this was technically supposed to be a replica Freddy Fazbear's, nobody paid attention to the screaming of parents and crying of smooshed children on the sidewalk. Actually, this wasn't really supposed to be Freddy's. It was just Daisy's Diner with a bunch of Five Nights At Freddy's stuff everywhere while 'Die In a Fire' by TLT played over the speakers on loop. Woah! That was Kyle's cover of the song. He must be a celebrity around here. 

Clutching his Bendy backpack clip that was hanging from his pocket, he made the wish that what he hoped would happen

would happen.

Staring longingly at the ball pit that sat over in the corner with visible shit smears on it, he smiled to himself. Kyle was ready. 

Being an adult man, Kyle had to quietly tip toe over there with complete stealth and total precision. Multiple young children were standing in a circle with their pants down as they peed in the ball pit and on each other in unison while chanting something like "take your joy" over and over. Wacky. 

He couldn't get them to leave, so he had to actually throw them all across the dining room. One of them slammed head first into a table full of people; knocking the table over and all the people sitting at it. 

Now was his chance. Kyle dove 

get this

into the pit.