i always come back (😂😂😂😂)

"YOUR KNEW ENLIGHTENMENT WILL LEAD YOU TO NEGATIVE PLACES, KYLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 VERY BAD" the green man in a wheelchair spoke.

"knew😰.??" 

"IT WAS A SKELETON PUN" the corpse said angrily. 

"ANYWAY🥳🥳🥳 kyle you have now unlocked the secrets of the ancient aftussy code. you've succeeded in every test but one. there is always room for improvement." the brown weasel said unattractively. 

Kyle felt his body lift into the air again as he gained his new powers. 

"I'm so honored " 

"yes kyle, but unfortunately since you failed a trial, we have no choice but to banish you to the fazbear dimension" bunny daddy said solemnly. Actually, he's one of the main villains of this story since the plot is going to go into more of the Kyle allen music into the pit stuff so he was pretty pleased. 

"WHAT😱😢😩" kyle moaned. just as he said that, spring cleaning cast a magic spell to open up a portal and shoved him through. 

Kyle Allen Music said some naughty words as he fell into the pit (jokes). 

Landing back in the strange cartoon dimension he was in when the clown thing happened, he found himself in a car driving into a garage door. Except this time it seemed like he was himself and not a silly goofy guy with a silly hair cut and silly eyes. 

"FATHA??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?@!?!?!?!?@??*&*($9" a slightly older sounding 'maikol' said. (he only learned his name because it was scribbled on a notepad in the car presumably so that the driver of said car could remember his kids' names.

as kyle was about to get out of the car, two people walked in. one of them had weird choppy blonde hair and a backwards red hat and the other was significantly older maikol. they...

they... 

THEY KISSED 🤯

KYLE COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. T-T-THAT WENT AGAINST THE PRINCIPLES OF THE BIBLE....

"YOUNG MEN 🤢 THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE AND UNACCEPTABLE..." 

Suddenly, three figures teleported into the room. 

"in my eyes. indisposed. in disguises no one knows." a gray person in a black cloak spoke. 

"in disguises no one knows. hides the face, lies the snake" a girl that looked familiarly like hatsune miku (grammar 💌) added. 

"in the sun, in my disgrace." the last man said who looked like the guy kyle had just seen confessing his love to jeff a bit ago. 

"WE ARE BFTD, BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE, AND WE ARE HERE TO PARTY ROCK IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT."

"everybody just have a good time 🥴" the gray person spoke. 

-

suddenly, kyle allen music and everyone there stood completely still for two months straight waiting for the story to be updated. 

anyway so the two homosexuals were doing their thing as Kyle allen music looked on in horror. He didn't hate them, he just didn't understand the lifestyle. 

so the author forgot if kyle had oswald with him or not so oswald was also there with kyle because they're working as a team or whatever. 

"omg this is just really stressful right now" kyle sighed. 

"we should leave 🥀⛓🖤" oswald replied. 

"NO 😡 I HAVE TO PASS THE TRIAL BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO PROGRESS THE PLOT.."

"whenever I have to progress the plot I just start crying or talking about my boyfriend 🦇"

Kyle thought that was genius. 

WAIT⁉️

"B-BOYFRIEND??? BB-BUT YOU'RE A BOY... SURELY YOU'RE MISTAKEN..." kyle said with shock. 

"😨"

so the BFTD people were going on their villain speech which was just rapping about their evil plans and swaying really low with the microphone and moving back and forth. 

"omg i think we should just leave" kyle said. 

oswald agreed and they easily diffused the situation by leaving. 

"so what now 🤔🤔" kyle asked. they were walking down the sidewalk like people do when going outside. 

"🥺library"

"what the fudge pop are we gonna find at the smelly old library⁉️ that's a stupid idea"

oswald was really offended by this because he was a nerd and liked to read books (idiot)

"we can research how to write a song for you 👼🧞‍♂️👬"

"I KNOW HOW TO WRITE A SONG SHUT UP YOUR DAD IS DEAD LOSER.... I KNOW HOW TO WRITE A SONG DON'T TELL ME I DON'T THAT'S BIGOTRY." kyle snapped with (mad) (😡)

"ok😢"

"I JUST NEED INSPIRATION AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TELLING ME THE INFORMATION 🙄🙄THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU, HUN 💅"

oswald took this advice to heart to learn how to be a better person. 

"Oswald, do you believe in God ? 😊" kyle asked frighteningly. 

"nno🥺mmmy house isn't rrrrreligious except for when spring bonnie makes me lay down in the middle of these red star circles with candles sometimes idk he's kinda silly"

Kyle projectile vomited onto someone's dog that was playing in the grass after hearing that. He was just revolted. 

"I Can Help With That, Oswald Desmond Afton. 🙂" kyle replied cheerfully. 

"how do you know my full name🥺"

"🙂"

Kyle dug through his will wood and the tapeworms backpack and pulled out a book. He smiled intimidatingly as he handed the child the 30 pound scripture. 

"It has some really good values. You should give it a read." kyle said (unhinged) kindly. 

they kept walking down the street until they reached somewhere idk it was some old warehouse (LIKE IN FORTNITE?!) that had boxes and arcade cabinets and other stuff idk there was some weird squishy stuff splattered everywhere on the ceiling and the walls. 

"why are we here" sans asked. 

"because, I'm looking to find my best friend neil because he likes to hide in abandoned buildings with arcades in them in hopes that he can find someone to consume."

"👼"

"ill give him to you if you don't give that book a quick little read 😊" kyle said happily. 

they went further into the houseware searching for beans or whatever idk how to end this chapter ill work on this again later 

what will our heroes do ⁉️🤯

im going back to this story I forgot it's actually really funny

christian kyle is just really funny idk