𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

"#GIRLBOSS 😭😭😭😭" the boy standing in front of Kyle sobbed. 

"I don't undersss-sstand 😰😰" Kyle shrugged. He kept his hand on the crucifix in his pocket for protection from this thing. The child crushed their orange soda can before slamming on the floor and running off. Okay. 

𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺... 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵. Kyle thought in his brain again. 

Trekking down the hall after this stupid kid, he noticed that his pockets suddenly had many tissues for the shit stains on his outfit to be cleaned with. Magical experience?

Kyle had gotten so wrapped up in chasing this kid that he forgot all about Neil. Where had he gone? Who the fuck cares, he's only the secondary antagonist anyway. 

Apparently, Kyle had short term memory loss since he didn't realize who he was chasing around or where he was directly after reading the book like less than an hour prior. 

So as Kyle pursued his target, repeatedly screaming at it in a threatening way, more footsteps appeared behind them. It didn't only sound like one pair of feet, though. Just in a moment of convenience, Kyle seemed to realize who he was chasing and what he should do. 

"OLIVER 😰 PLEASE- I JUST WANNA TALK TO YOU" Kyle shouted at it. The child stopped and slowly turned around. 

"what-"

"I'm sorry for chasing you, Oakley." Kyle said calmly. The footsteps behind them seemed to slow down. "I'm trying to write a song and I came here for inspiration and stuff."

It looked like he scared Owen by calling him Oakley. 

"k̴̮̊ÿ̵͇́l̸̛͙e̶̟͝,̸̹̆ ̷̓͜ý̶͍ỏ̵̥ű̴͔ ̵̻̊c̵̬̔ă̸̼n̷̂ͅ'̸͔̀ṯ̷͐ ̶̮̿h̷͔̽i̵͔̇d̷̲͂e̸͘͜ ̴͉̕f̵̡̆r̷̡̍o̴͓͛ṃ̵̄ ̷̜̒y̷͖̑o̴̲͌u̴͉̿r̴͚̓ ̶̩̈l̸̺̈́i̵̙͐f̵̻̌e̶̲͠ ̷̃ͅf̶̢͊ò̶̳r̸̲̾ḛ̶̅v̵̻̕e̶̙͐r̸̯̒" Neil said ominously. The scent of human body wafted ever closer as the cabinet man came lurking. Or it was the scary looking room down the adjacent hallway that was giving off that smell. Either. 

"Neil, I'm sorry for abandoning you. I don't want it to be like this anymore. I want to be friends again" Kyle said emotionally. 

"ᵣ₋ᵣᵣ₋ᵣᵣ₋ᵣₑₐԼԼ𝑦?" Neil beeped. He reached his arm inside of the machine to adjust his glasses. 

"Yes, Nail. I'm sorry, Mr. Cigarette. I didn't mean to hurt you like this." 

The cabinet man shuffled forth as Kyle hugged Neil. It was a tender moment. 

BUT THEN, SUDDENLY, OUT OF NOWHERE, SPRING BONNIE CAME RUNNING BACK OVER TO THEM BECAUSE APPARENTLY HE HAD LEFT BUT THIS TIME HE CAME BACK WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND HOLY SHIT IT WAS HATSUNE MIKU?!

"blue hair 🙂 blue tie🙂" she giggled. 

"WHAT!? MIKU- YOU'RE ONE OF MY GREATEST INSPIRATIONS FOR MY WORK!" Kyle said; absolutely shocked that she'd make an appearance at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza circa 1985. 

"🄢🄗🄔'🄢 🄞🄝🄔 🄞🄕 🄤🄢" Neil clarified. 

"One of us??" Kyle said like the protagonist would generally say. 

"𝙐𝙨." Neil spoke, gesturing to himself, Miku, and Spring Bonnie. 

"😰"

Oscar seemed to be disengaging from the conversation to sneak away from them. He looked spooked when the other 2 came rushing over there. 

"ORION, DON'T LEAVE YET 😡" Kyle barked at the child. Miku and 🅱️ring 🅱️onnie were whispering back and forth to each other and pointing at Omar while laughing. 

"一═デ︻ куℓє, ιм αƒяαι∂ ι ¢αηησт αι∂є уσυ ιη уσυя ѕєαя¢н ƒσя ιηѕριяαтιση. ι мυѕт ѕтαу ωιтн му нσмєѕℓι¢єѕ, вυт ι яє¢¢σмєη∂ уσυ ѕєαя¢н тнє вαѕємєηт. ︻デ═一" Neil said woefully. 

"I understand, I must be on my way for now." 

Kyle took Ollie with him as they departed for the basement. That was certainly not the last he'd be seeing of those 3, but it was the first encounter of the game where the adventure begins. 

"Where are we going?" Osburn asked cutely.

"The basement. We're looking for that sweet, tantalizing, succulent, glorious, moist inspiration. Oswell looked on in regret as they descended the elevator. They are in an elevator now, yes. 

"Wowie, this place sure is really dark. If only I had a conveniently placed flashlight up my bum." Kyle said. Oswin looked at Kyle in horror as the man proceeded to reach his hand up his arse and retrieve the shit encrusted flashlight. Kyle clicked the button, but the light was dimmed from the residue on the reflective part. Oopsies! He licked his hand to wipe off the light. It was much clearer now. 

"Hey, kid. Do you wanna hold the flashlight while I grab something from my inventory?" Kyle asked. He didn't give October a chance to respond though, and shoved the flashlight into his hands anyway. 

"JSGDMX NO A M.H W BEH KSJSBW GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH A KN Q CASH VA CH" Ozias screamed. 

"SHUT UP! THERE MIGHT BE WENDIGOS DOWN HERE." Kyle whispered. He took back the flashlight and pointed the beam ahead for them to see.

"Osvaldo- do you see that?"

"See what-?" 

"T-t-tttt-that 😢"

Kyle had his light upon a tall figure across the room. It was nothing but pitch black from the neck up with the whites of its eyes being all he could tell. Its limbs were abnormally long. 

Both of them stared in terror. Kyle made direct eye contact. 

"lol kill yourself" the shadow man said.