nothing is worth the risk

Once they finally got a spot, Kyle left and assumed he could run to Walmart and be back in an hour. 

-- kyle left the party

--kyle is no longer the main character

As fast as lightning, the "Blue Barber" bounced over to him. 

"Hey, nerd! Here to get your chili dogs ravaged? Aka get your head follicles chopped?" it asked. Oswald responded with no, but the small hedgehog was already dunking his head in the sink and holding his head under the water. 

"first the springlocks themselves snap right into you, making deep cuts all over your body. and a split second later...all the animatronic parts. all that sharp steel and hard plastic will be instantly driven into your body. you will die, but it will be slow. you'll try to scream, but you'll be unable to. your vocal cords will be severed and your lungs will fill with your own blood until you drown in it." sonic said. 

"how do you know that? 😰" Oswald replied as the hedgehog started removing his "I dont always watch anime. sometimes I eat, sleep, and one time I even left my room" shirt. 

"How do you think?" sonic the blue chuckled as he revealed at least a hundred bone deep scars that covered his body like a latex among us impostor body suit. 

Oswald got up and left before any more damage could be done. Besides, he didn't want to look different anyway since his very cool hair made him look like fido dido. 

He stood outside of Great Clips, contemplating going to the next door Subway. If only he didn't have a mere 3 dollars and 50 cents. That was only a third of the usual 9 dollar subway sub sandwich sub 🤢

"damn i wish i wasnt poor as hell" Oswald said out loud to make sure that the universe heard his wish again. 

As if it was destiny's sweet sweet melody, his dad's giant black monster truck with the illegal license and purple flames on the side that had a giant "my son has Fs for Fantastic in school" sticker on the bumper just so happened to pull up to where he was standing. In the driver's seat was in fact the yellow thing from the titular story of book 1 in the fazbear frights series into the pit, but in the PASSENGER'S seat was 

someone else. 

The mystery man on the right had slicked black hair and dual toned pink and yellow glasses that definitely certainly complimented his red cheeks. 

"Get in, loser. We're going to Levels Bar and Grill." Spring Bonnie said, beckoning for him to get in the not car. 

"[[eternal damnation]] Y34H!!!" the man in the sexy turtleneck shouted out the window. Spring Bonnie downed a beer and crushed the can on his forehead to get hyped. You know, alcoholic father stuff. 

Oswald reluctantly got in the back of the vehicle. It didn't have seat belts, so his skull was usually smashed into the back of the driver seat whenever they took a sharp left. Whatever. Better than hanging out with... ugh... *gags*... kyle allen music 😒

--Back to Kyle

"GRRRRR... TOOTILY BISCUITS! I NEED THE EYEWEAR DEPARTMENT." Kyle said angrily and out loud as a Walmart employee walked 2 feet away from him. 

"Sir? Do you need any ass- istance?" the employee asked. Kyle turned to see a completely nude sans undertale wearing nothing but a walmart apron and socks. 

"Live, laugh, be straight. Sorry- I live by the bi-" 

"it was a skeleton pun 😀" sand replied vacantly. 

"Sir, I need to find the eyes section."

"over yonder by the built in mcdonalds you will find your bountiful treasure. goodluck, [REDACTED]" sans said as he ascended to the roof to live with the valentines balloons. 

Kyle pushed his shopping cart full of rubber ducks to the eyeglass thing. 

"HI-" Kyle screamed at the front desk person. The man at the front lowered his very cute spectacles. 

"I need roxanne's eyes" Kyle added.