𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐍.𝐊

"okay" the man running the lemonade stand spoke. His slimy magenta hands clicked buttons on a button board to call their black market surgeon over. 

"gabe😒😒😒come put eyes in this boy, son." he said, caressing the sausage links around his neck. 

Out of the back emerged a guy with very attractive wavy hair and a long 

dress🤔🤔🤔

that's not very straight 🤬

"Hey girlfriend 😂 I'm here to give you your sweet little eyes 😝" Archangel Gabriel (real) 

Kyle had to admit, the man was pretty attractive. He'd be a smash on his list if it wasn't for the slight deformities. 

They went to the surgical operations room that was just a passed white cell with a heavy metal door to keep in the night guards. Kyle just stood there as this very hot man with very pretty goofy wings took a spoon and scooped out his real eyeballs. Luckily, Kyle had been watching cartoons enough to where people having body parts removed didn't phase him anymore. 

"mask of my own face ☺ I'd wear that 😊" Gabriel my beloved hummed to himself as he suckerpunched Roxanne Wolf's eyeball into Kyle's skull to make it stay in his eye socket. 

"Gee whizz! I can see everything now 😍" Kyle said lovingly. The man straightly french kissed him and sent him on his way after stealing his driver's license as payment. 

"BYE BESTIE 💔 *nail click* XOXO PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR SAVIOR SOON LMFAO</3" Gabriel gabrieled. 

Kyle walked outside with his unpaid for cart of stolen rubber ducks, admiring the sun with his new eyes. 

--Kyle is no longer the main character again

Speeding down the street at breakneck speeds, Oswald accidentally bashed his head into the center console a few times whenever they ran over a pebble. 

"[[BAZINGA]]!!!! TH1S 1S GR3AT, [[yellow sus]]!!! I C4N'T W41T T0 S33 TH3 R 3 4 L W1LL [[tree]]" the small business man cheered. Spring Bonnie nodded cutely and blinked with his unblinking eyes. 

"dad there's a scary man behind us" Oswald said innocently and cutely no evil intention to make just EVERYONE stop what they're doing and pay attention to him 🙄🙄 god oz you're such a bitch

"What." Spring Bonnie said in fluent simlish. 

"HOLY [[soiled diaper]]!! THERE'S A FUCKING Q*BERT MACHINE CHASING US WITH PASTY MAN LEGS-" Spamthong shouted. 

Spring Bonnie's very pretty teal eyes traced upwards from the dashboard to the rearview mirror. He adjusted it a bit, but in a hot dad way. 

Sure enough, the Cabinet Man was close behind. Unfortunately, Neil and Spring Daddy had an argument previously while they were in the elevator shaft. It involved Neil being berated with yo momma jokes to his breaking point. 

"It's fine. We're fine. It's normal and fine. We're all okay. Normal day. Normal." Spring Bonnie grinned. Oswald nodded in agreement but with less smiling. 

"H3'S  W4TCH1NG US" 

"SPAMTON SHUT UP. SHUT UP 😡 JUST- WE'RE PULLING UP TO THE BAR NOW. HE'LL LEAVE- SEE- HE'S ALREADY GONE. STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING PESSIMIST, SPAMTON G SPAMTON. I LOVE YOU" Spring Bonnie said nicely before straightly kissing Spamton in a heterosexual way.

"guys😰 we should go inside now" Oswald insisted before anymore hip touching could ensue between these straight men. Save room for Jesus. 

Heading inside, they made their way to the very front before anyone could notice the 10 year old child at a bar. Just as they got comfortable, 

THE REAL WILL WOOD STEPPED ON STAGE 😍😍😍😍

"hey guys nya" Will Wood said like the honest man he is. The crowd went goofy. 

"before we start I'd like to say that my pronouns are I/me/myself and please respect that. anyway our first song lol *burps* the emotional part of suburbia overture/greetings from mary bell township/vampire culture/love me normally." 

Oswald stared in astonishment at the magical gender man on the stage. He had never actually been to a concert before since he was stupid and poor, but this being his first one was causing his brain to flow out of his ears. 

"⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️the ink upon your jigsaw piece traces you back to your finger print" Ill Ood sang with his heart. 

One inch away from him, his father and his trash goblin boyfriend were making out. He didn't mind. They were a great couple. Apparently, they had only gotten into a fight once over Spamton spending the birthday money Spring Bonnie had given him on a thneed. Oswald hated both of them, but their romantic passion was more than he could withstand. truck