𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙗𝙮 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 aka 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘

mmmm*burp* *drunken stumbling* ok so kyle was 

Kyle went to the mysterious elevator on the far left side of the pizza room. 

???

???

It made a pleasant dinging sound when he pressed the button. He entered the elevator once it opened up. A man in a green suit and top hat exited as he shuffled in. The stairs were right next to the elevator, but Kyle was just so tired from the battle that he couldn't go the extra mile. 

It brought him up to another level, but something was 

amiss. 

It was strangely empty up there, despite it being an open access area. Everyone just chose to stay downstairs I guess. Tables and chairs were knocked over and the whole place looked like the aftermath of a wild west bar fight from a western movie thing idk. 

𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩'𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?! Kyle shouted not quietly. He made sure to randomly write letters all over his notebook out of stress. Looking over at the huge window that gave a view of downstairs, he noticed that nobody was down there anymore either. 

𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴! 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

That was a super great idea, Kyle Allen Music. He skedaddled his little booty over to the elevator and frantically pressed a lot of buttons like a not calm person during a fire. He frantically checked around out of paranoia, but looking upwards, he noticed a hole in the roof. There was a bit of clunking that sounded like it was coming from the roof. 

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰? Kyle called stupidly. The scampering of feet came closer to the hole. 

A familiar screen appeared in the hole.

𝘕𝘌𝘐𝘓 𝘊𝘐𝘚𝘎𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙?!? 𝘕𝘌𝘐𝘓 𝘐'𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘛𝘖 𝘚𝘌𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜- 𝘎𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘚𝘏!

ᵍʳᵃᵇ Neil replied. A pair of feminine arms with black sleeves reached down for Kyle. He took a hold of her hands. Upon seeing her emotionless alpha hybrid face, he realized it was Miku. Kyle Allen Music was holding hands with Hatsune Miku.