yakko, wakko, and dot

Waving light through the darkness, our daring duo continues on their way without a care or concern about anything bad at all happening to them. 

Every piece of furniture in the room seemed to be toppled or wrecked. Except for one little table. 

It was impossibly dark since for some reason, someone cut the power to make Freddy play toreador march over and over again. He was standing on the stage over yonder enjoying his love ballads. 

Ok back to the mysterious table. So 

there were 

there were chairs. 

3 indistinct figures seemed to be

s

sitting. 

Before Kyle had a chance to say hello like a stupid idiot, one of them turned around. At first, he was confused. A person in a purple vest and yellow dress shirt was holding their thumbs together 𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮. Kyle had a small heart attack before he registered that it was a person and not the ice cream man that brought him into the back of the van when he was a young tot. Their face was painted with whiskers and a small black nose. His eyes were drawn to the chains around their emo belt. 

"Hello, Kyle." they said cutely. He didn't respond. He was too busy analyzing their outfit to provide the audience an accurate description. 

At that point, another figure turned around. 

Kyle could just barely see this one since they were furthest away. It seemed to be a strange creature with red fur, horns, and a dope ass pink ball for a nose. The fuck-

"We've been expecting you, Kyle. Allen. Music." 

Their voice was much lower than the other one 😰

"what" Kyle h̸͙͝e̵̼͒'̴̬̀s̵̜͂ ̴̯͋h̵̬̚e̷̤̊r̶͕̂e̷͇̋ ̷̹̂t̴̥̀ŏ̴̯ơ̴͕ h̸͙͝e̵̼͒'̴̬̀s̵̜͂ ̴̯͋h̵̬̚e̷̤̊r̶͕̂e̷͇̋ ̷̹̂ t̴̥̀ŏ̴̯ơ̴͕h̸͙͝e̵̼͒'̴̬̀s̵̜͂ ̴̯͋h̵̬̚e̷̤̊r̶͕̂e̷͇̋ ̷̹̂t̴̥̀ŏ̴̯ơ̴͕ h̸͙͝e̵̼͒'̴̬̀s̵̜͂ ̴̯͋h̵̬̚e̷̤̊r̶͕̂e̷͇̋ ̷̹̂t̴̥̀ŏ̴̯ơ̴͕h̸͙͝e̵̼͒'̴̬̀s̵̜͂ ̴̯͋h̵̬̚e̷̤̊r̶͕̂e̷͇̋ ̷̹̂t̴̥̀ŏ̴̯ơ̴͕

Both of the two he had seen chuckled as the final member turned around. 

"So yuh' looking' tah' join tha club, Kyle?" a voice asked in fish and chips. 

Kyle didn't understand. A pair of eyes that were glowing with radiation poisoning looked back at him. H-h-h-h...

Suddenly, all the lights turned on. He understood. 

"Do you think you're one of us, Kyle? Do you really think we'll let you just-" the british man bad dental hygiened. "just DO this? Is this a game to you, Kyle? A matter of subscribers? Views? Dare I say... money?" 

"No-L-Lewis- it's not like that at all I swea-"

The red demon started barking as he cried into his my chemical romance handkerchief. 

"Are you in love with an emo girl?" the one in the weasel cosplay asked. 

"N-No🤢" Kyle said nervously. 

"Liar. Anyway, do you think 'is is funny, Kyle?" Lewis Dawkins accused. 

"No- but- wait... aren't- aren't you m-missing a member?" 

They all stared in anger that he had the audacity to say that. 

"NO. THERE IS NO 4TH MEMBER, KYLE ALLEN MUSIC."

"well- Lewis, you're the- the almighty one and I b-believe you but- what about Charl-"

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT CHARLIE, KYLE ALLEN MUSIC." 

"seven" said the red cat man. 

"DON'T SPEAK THE NAME OF THE GREEN IN OUR HOLY HOUSE. Anyway, I see yu'h not al'owne toda'yah. That one is mine " Lewis said, gesturing to Oswald standing in the corner acting like he thinks he's cool. 

"what- no" Kyle shrugged.

"Yes he is, lookie here you nut." Dawktino said, pointing to a giant pc and monitor screen with a screencap from a certain video that appeared out of thin air. 

"Well he- uh- he's mine now because he's helping me with the song... grrrr... tea and crumpets." Kyle retorted with sass. (real)

"NO HE'S NOT 😡😡😡😡 KYLE ALLEN MUSIC HE IS OBVIOUSLY MINE BECAUSE- BECAUSE-" 

Suddenly, a man with a purple suit and weird ass dj helmet walked in. 

"Lewis 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍what's going on here 😺" the ourple asked.

"NN-NOTHING, HEUSTY... IT'S NOTHING 😡" Lewis shouted. 

"😰" 

Kyle felt Oswald curl up around his arm from literally nowhere. He just materialized beside him or something.

"stop touching me with your germs 🤢🤢🤢" Kyle barked at the innocent young boy that did absolutely nothing wrong ever. "I hate poor people" he added. 

This did absolutely nothing in the ultimate balance of life and his meaningless existence in such a vast universe of emptiness, but for that moment, it caused this child to start crying. Kyle felt no remorse. Kyle takes no prisoners.

"DON'T TALK TO MY BOY LIKE THAT, KYLE ALLEN "MUSIC"..." Lewis screamed loudly. 

" "M-MM-MUSIC??" " 

"YES, KYLE. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HODGE PODGE OF COOL EFFECTS....NO REAL TALENT BEHIND THE GAME" Lewis scorned. "YOU'LL NEVER BE ANYTHING, KYLE. YOU'LL NEVER GET ON OUR FREAKING LEVEL."

"GRRRRRRR... SHUT UP 😡 I'M TAKING MY SON TO GET A WITNESS PROTECTION MAKEOVER." Kyle announced. He snapped his fingers with a bit of glitter flying from his hand, and the ceiling began to crack. Kyle left with Oswald swiftly to some other room. The sloshing of moist feet came crashing down through the roof as the start up of an arcade game played softly. That was just a distraction for the trio so Kyle could escape. He'd be seeing them again. 

They advanced down another flight of stairs to a mid lower level. Behind him, Kyle heard the distant echo of a white boy.

"𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘒𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯"

Kyle didn't dare turn, as he already knew. His most dreaded would pay him a visit. 

They intended to get to Great Clips by taking the secret underground tunnel underneath Frebby loves Doc Ock that had been installed for maintenance. The salon was just next door according to google maps set to 1985, so he could just get back into the pizzeria after. 

"Balls boy, we must make haste to the hair cutting building. We don't have much time, but I'm also buying you green contacts from the eyeball juice store because I hate people with blue eyes." Kyle said, urging them along. 

Listening to the DK theme in his airpods, Kyle made the trip short. They both emerged from under a floorboard to the check in desk. The guy at the register was kind of 😏. He had round goofy glasses and a 

a hair cut

and he wore a jacket or something.

"Hello, Kyle." the silly goofy guy said. 

"HHHH-HI 😍😘 ARE YOU A F-FAN?" Kyle responded. He didn't say. "anyway, I'm here to schedule an appointment for my son." 

"YOU'RE NOT MY DAD 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬" Oswald said; feeling offended. 

"😂😂😂😂shut up, our best will be right with you" the attractive man said.