felix why did you crash the car

Will Wood climbed out of his robotnik-style piano mech to point and laugh at Kyle. He kind of looked like markiplier. 

"he was right" Will Wood chuckled. Kyle laid out in agony from being struck by music instrument. Spring Bonnie rushed to his side cutely but only because Kyle was important for free meals. 

Kyle blushed when bunny put funny yellow hand on face 😳

"Kyle, you are nothing but a meaningless little turd nugget." Will Wood said solemnly. "I can help with that." 

Suddenly, the acoustic gender man morphed into a small blue hedgehog with bleeding red eyes. 

"I AM YOUR GOD NOW 😈" will wooded.

"NO 🤯 FALSE PRETENSE" Kyle defended his honor with grace. 

"YES I AM YES I AM YES I AM"

Spring Bonnie touched Kyle's leg in a kind of hot way before leaving him alone and sitting at a table playing poker with the rest of his friends. NO. HE WASN'T HOT BECAUSE KYLE WAS STRAIGHT AND CHRISTIAN.. NO NO NO NO L-LIGHTS ON...

"JESUS 🛐✝️🛐✝️🛐☦🛐 JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS" the blue hedgehog howled. 

Suddenly, a beam of light burst through the ceiling and illuminated the whole room. Kyle shielded his eyes behind the leg of the piano. 

"S̶̨̥͓̲̊̿̓̏̌̚̚o̸̖̟̪͖̣͕͓̫͘͝m̷̢̩̖͕̂̊̆̍̓͒̓͊͝ě̵̹̳̀̊͂̀t̴͇̜͍̺̑͌͐͋͗̌̄͛̚i̶̢̭͓͚̯͍̭͙̋͗̒́̉͆m̴̧͚͖̺̘̱̫̔̿͂̿̏͊̾e̶̙̘̜͂̇̂͒̕s̴̛̗̩͍̣͚̱̗̬̽̈̄́̋͛ͅ,̷̧̳̗̙̉̏̊͆͋̉́͠ ̸̞̗̫̪̟̭͐͂͐̽͗͜s̵̢̫̺͉̻̤͓̑͆͊̀͜ȏ̸̢͙m̶̢̲̗͒̓̈́̒̒̀̓ę̶̗͕̇́̏̓͒͋́̒̉͠ ̶̺͉̹̗̪̈́̽͜c̵̰̰͚̤̺̃̊̈́̔͑̑̂̽̚ͅr̶͖̫͌̾̀̋i̸̯̖̲̻̝̯͈̤͝͝m̸̨̭͕͚̹͗̾̓͋̾͗̃͛̚͝e̴̲̺͌̄̑̀͝s̷͈̈̔͋̋͝͠ ̸̧̭̞̱͍̟̦̤͙͌̈́̊͛̾͑̅͘͝g̸̢͉̟͚̼͉̦̘̳͈̏̃o̴̲̳̜̾͐͊̃͝͠ ̷̼̞̖̹̣̣̗͔̿̒̆͒̓̌̍̃͝s̵̤̘̘̀̋̋l̵̈́͂͜ĭ̶̠͇̝̼̼͈͕̈́̓̃̐͌͘p̷̣̘̣̿̍͝p̴̺̩͇̣͖̟̹͍̯̅͋ͅḯ̷̡̭̖͇͌̿͋̈̕͝ņ̸̳̩̘̐'̶̢̧͉̪̜̯̺͇̑͒̚͜ ̸̼̉ẗ̵̛̥͉̜̹́̅͐ͅh̶̨̳̟͖̙͋̊̇̒̓̃̇̊͘ͅͅr̷̟̟͚̮̃͛ỏ̶̡͔͖̗̖̣̭͚̓̎́ű̴̡̻̻͕̲͇̖̖̰̿̈̊́͘ģ̸̣͙͙̩̯̐̍̓̇̈̂͛̈́̓̑h̷̢̺̜̻̤̪̄͌̏͌͐̚ ̷̻͍̋̍̀͋̅̀̚̚͠t̷̲͈̩͍̦͘ḩ̷̨͖̭̥̲̙͉͑̈́̀͒̐͗ě̸̲͈̫̺͙̍ ̸̣͙̮͖̖̳̯͎̊͜͜c̸̲̉̓́̓̐̆̏̋r̶̛̪̻̐̑̓̎́̾̓͝͝ą̷̡͍̝̪͕̠̙̂̔c̸͎̤͎͚̹̗̱̮̩̋͆͗̍́̽̎ͅk̶̮̩̥̬̺̬͍̠͛̈́̇͆̊s̸̢̛͈̺̊̇̉̓̈͑̚͜ ̶̜͕͚̱̜̤̮̠̠̍̑͆̿B̸̡̙̈́̔̃̐̊̄̿͊͆̿u̸̺̩͍̰̝̪̹̻̺͂͝t̵̛̹̱̮̻͍͖̫͇̦͑͌͊̈́̊̚͝ ̷̡̧̣͎͎͔̦͆͜͠t̶̛̹͚͙̉̂̕͝h̶͓̑̐̀̀͠e̴̡̨̘̲͊͋̕s̷̠͕̤̰̰͓̈́̊͆͌̿͋ē̴͈̞̟ ̶̰͔͔͓͙͉̪͔́̂̓̑͌͊̔́͑̚ͅͅt̵͕̟̼͖͉̹̪̀͂w̷̯̘̋͛̌͊͊̑̿ô̵̧͇̪̼͍̫̹̏͝ͅ ̶͕̙͚͓͎͗̀̑͑͐̄̚̚g̵̳̪̳̯͈̻̰͐̾͝ų̵̜͚̬̽̽̀͂͝m̴͇͎̺̘͍̪̍͝ͅș̴̤͉̭̒̐̂ͅh̸͎̭̤̏͊͑̓̏́́̔o̵̠̟͓͊̀͐̐è̷̬͇̔̒̍̈́s̴̡̘̠͐̐̈́̉̓̔̀̈́͆̓ ̸̘̭͖̉̈́̐̂́̍͠ä̸͈̝͚͉̭́̍̿͒ŗ̶͍̻̊̌͛̓̚e̶̫̜̽͒̋̎̏ ̴̮͖͚͓͉͈̼̩̅́͝͝ṕ̷̬̱̭̦͇̽̀̏i̸̧̧̘̙̳̤̠͈̹̼̇̐̄̌̅͘c̴̲̣̞̠͙̥̕̕k̵̨͖͠į̷̞̹͊̊̆͂̉͂̚͝͝ǹ̵̨̛̫̩̯͙̰̀̈́͒͐̉̚͝͝'̸̗͉̪̪̌̋̕ ̵̩̠͍̺͓̦̲̠̽̈́͒̏͌͋͝͠ǔ̵͔͖͍̼͊̈̀͜p̴̡̣̦͚̤̟̪͛̈́ ̴̛̦̖͓͌̒͛͊t̴̢̺͓̹̰̩̟̞͐͒͗ͅh̴̳̳̲̦̉̂͂e̷͖͛̽͑̑͜͜͝ ̴̢̨͙̼͎̮̱̣͐̂̓̽́̇͗͒̕s̶̢͍͑̓̀̿͂͑̊̏͝l̴̗̭͖̫͎͕̟͕͋a̸̯͕͙̭̱̜͈̭̗͆ͅc̷̲͉̠̠̑͆̑́͛̾̈́̃̕͝k̸̳̙͚̜͇̮̏̔̊̓͌͑͝ ̸̠̟̪̳̱̝̐T̸͔̫̻́͘͝ḩ̶̨͇̺̰̦̰̓̏̕͜ḛ̵́r̷̢͚̝͖̪̙̜̦̀̒͂̍̀̃͝ę̴͓͖̯̺͑͋̓̅'̶̦̽̅̄̚͝ş̶̭͖̋͒̋̏̂͑̓ ̵̧͍͕̼̙̟̲̹̰̤̆̾̈́͂̑̏̈͆͝͠n̵̼̥͓̝͇̉̍̔͝o̸̡̲͋̎̆̔͑̅͗ ̵̢̱̮̹̺͙͔͎̻̑̚ç̸̡̢̞̟͍̟͛͑͐̋̐̓͠͝ą̵̭͊̓̐̃́̏͊̾̚s̵̺̘̪̖̘̔̈́̇̀̀e̸̢̫͎̝̒͐̈́̓ͅ ̷̡̛̖̾̚͠ͅţ̴̲͇̳̝͖̜̣̹͂̔̄̈́̓͗͂̆̑̕ỏ̶̟̕ͅơ̶̘̝̯̖̤͓̭̼̊̈́͐͐̓̿͌̽̎ ̷̲̝͚̲͙̝̺̏͗̈́b̶̬̮͆͂í̶̡̘͚̳͇̪̹͎̮̇̅̉͘͝ǧ̶̭̓ͅ,̸͚̻͍͔͚̗͖̗̤͂̂̓͛̃͊̄̎͌ ̵̞̯̰͓̩͉̜̬͉̠̒͂͝͠n̴̮͎̰̉̄̑̔̚ó̵̯̊̕͠ ̸̳̝̠̭̏̈̈́̀͑̑͌̍̕͠c̶͔̖̻͕̲̘̫̰̾̐̂͌̓̓́̊a̸̻̩̦̫̬̖̹͉͓͇͂̌s̶͍̯̙̝͘e̵̬͔̰̝̠̠̗̘̱͂̇̏͂ ̷͓̦̬̩̥̣̪̀͌͂t̴̜̱̣̬̯̣͇̱̿̂͝͝ȍ̵̤ơ̶̧̧̝̻͚̩̬̭̘͂͊͂̾͒͛͘ͅ ̴̛͖̯͈̗̫͇̈́̍̓͑̓͂̔s̵̡̫̝̩̖̬̹͑̄̍̿̔̈́̽̒͝͝m̴̛̟̠̓̋̋͆a̶̛̰̪̘̔̀͑̾͐̄̽̕͝ļ̸̧͗̓̍̐͒̈͒͠͝l̵͇̳̓͂͠ͅ ̸̙̱̍W̸̨͕̯̳̝̹͖̊̉h̷̨̲͉͍͎̫̺̞̩̘͛e̴͇͇͖̳͛̌̇̑n̵̡̛̰͆̊̉̀̃̊ ̷̝͙̞͓̩̦͖̿͜y̷̜̳͕̮̾̈̿̅̈́̂̓̕͜ở̶̫́̀͋̐̔̉͝u̵͕̗͎̤̗͎̻͆̒̏̿̏̕ ̸͉̘̼̑͝n̵͓̙̻̟͗̇̚ȩ̷̛̔̑́̆́͐̕͘ë̶̡̼̩̜̫̼́͑̉͐̍̋̀̏d̷̫͕̣̘̈́̀̎̂͗̅̈́̊̕ ̸̢̣̖̀̀̀́̊̈̑̄̉͜͝h̴͚͈̰̱̤̰̘̞̀̄̀̂e̵̢͉̮͔͖̽͒̔̒̊̃̌͆͝l̵̫̜͆p̸̝͙̘͉͕͗̈́͆͊̏̈́͜,̸̨̛̻͇̪̍͒̂͒̕ͅ ̴̧̮͓͎͑̽̈͂̎̽j̴̛̲͍̖͈͉̮̳̪̩͑̾̅͐͌̾̍͗͘ų̶͖͎̫̖̺̭̹͖̇͑̃́̈́́̾͛͌̕ͅs̷͓̰̆̏̏̆̄̔̚ť̸̡̗̳̹͉͈͔̠̘́͂͒̅̉͊̍͝ͅ ̶̡̨̖̩̬͇̈̓͆̕c̸͔̹̔͠a̴̮͖̪͎͆́̾̾̐̀͗̕̚͝l̵̘̗̲͗̑̔̒̅̂̀̚̕͝ļ̷̭͕̭̗͙̭̻̑̑"