cicada days

KYLE RETURNED MAGICALLY TO THE MONSTER TRUCK WITH THE OTHER 6 PEOPLE AND NOW THEY WERE IDK HEADING BACK TO THE WOOD MANSION (WHAT⁉️)

"was that all a dream like in five nights at freddys 4?" kyle asked. 

"yes😞😓" sp bndnie replied in his best sexyman voice. 

"Oh my Gosh Kyle ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 are you okay 🥱 you were screaming for 20 minutes back there." the ugly girl in the pink shirt and overalls next to him said (words)

"I'M FINE SHJT UPEM🙄🙄 ARE WE THERE YET" kyle shouted. 

"7 minutes" spring bonnie replied because he was driving the car because it's his monster truck that belongs to him and he has the keys. 

"okay🤭" Kyle knfnf

They drove car across the state lines to new jersey to find the real will wood manor where the real will wood lived with his husband william afton (real) (the real one this time).

"🥺🥺🥺🥺hungry" oswald said with distraught. They had been driving for about 4 days straight no pee breaks or stopping for food so it was understandable. 

"shut up 😂 swallow your spit it's fine." spring bonnie said in a really hot way to his biological child (⁉️)

"I HAVE SNACKS ❗ I CAN HELP" Kyle said helpfully. 

Everyone in the car suddenly stopped what they were doing including the driver who pulled over in a ditch to turn around and look at Kyle Allen Music. He loved the attention as the protagonist. 

Kyle slowly reached into his bag and pulled out another thick book. 

"h-here... 😞 it's all i have" he said woefully, passing the old testament to Oswald. 

"😨"

Spring Bonnie smashed his paw on the horn honk (honk honk 🐧) thing in the car repeatedly out of pure madness and insanity. They needed to stop for food. 

"WHERE SHOULD WE GO TO EAT FOOD 😡" scrimblo bon asked. "I'M MOSTLY ASKING MY CHILD BECAUSE I HATE ALL.OF YOU."

Kyle certainly wanted some influence on the vote, and his favorite num num cuisine was at Sonic. The restaurant. 

"I think we should go to Sonic because this whole adventure is centered around me" Kyle 🤭

"i want t-taco bell" Oswald said as he kicked his feet in a cute way. 

"taco bell makes me shit my pants, we can't go there" Kyle added. 

"Kyle, I'm not asking you 😊 d-do you want to be c-c-curbstomped 🥺👉👈😖" Spring Bonnie said in a ❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💓💓💓💓💓💓💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍💌💌💌💌 way. 

"we should go to the funny :/" Oswald said instead reasonably because he's innocent and cares about everyone in the car. 

":/" Kyle interjected. 

So they were going to the funny. 

It was just a few blocks away on the left. 

"what is the f-funny ...?" Kyle asked in fear 😱

"the place where we go when we're all feeling a bit goofy." funtime freddy the eight wonder replied. "extra clever. earthbound spirit."

"🐧🌂guys I r'r-"reall just nednfb help writing my song I dont want to go to the mood wansion."

everyone ignored kyle because he smelled like vanilla and was stupid. he also listened to mandopony music in 2022 😬

They took a turn onto a weird little street and whizzed past the most ghetto looking middle school on their way to the funny. Kyle thought of calling the school board about this and making a report just to hinder the lives of adults and children just trying to make a living. 

Kyle caught sight of the musty yellow building with the broken neon sign on the outside before he started screaming. 

"I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE FUNNY NO I'M NOT GOING TO THE FUNNY" Kyle Allen Music cried. 

"We're already going to the funny, Kyler." the driver man responded. 

Kyle knew this place was forbidden and he'd never be forgiven for his sins if he went here. Everyone else in the car didn't mind going to the funny, so they must be sinners. 

"GUYS WE CAN'T GO TO THW DUNNY 😪😓😩" Kyle sobbed. He didn't want his best friends to be banished to the underworld. That would be tragic!

"but we have to go there, kyle. it'll help you write your song 😋" Osw(will wood?!)ald suggested. 

"oh🤒 okag" Kyle replied sickly. The closer they got to the building, the more he felt like his anus was bleeding. 

They pulled into the parking lot of the funny. It was incredibly stressful for Kyle. 

All seven people in the vehicle jumped out after eachother like a clown car and did the cute best friends pose thing with each other as they laughed and talked and occasionally jumped like they were having fun on their way to the door. Except Kyle. He was behind them shaking and crying. 

"well guys, word got around on hit number stations that he cums radiation 🤭" Spring Bonnie said to his relevant two best friends. 

"ahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣🤣😆🤣😆" the pink one replied silly. 

They were having so much fun it was unbearable for Kyle to stand by and watch. The other two children he didn't care about were giggling and talking like women while the one he did care about was awkwardly trying to laugh along because he was a boy and didn't understand gender norms in America besides girls like pink and dress up while boys like monster truck and dirt. 

"hey 🐧🌂 oswald😇" Kyle said kindly. Oswald turned around and furrowed his brow in fear of what hymn Kyle would sing to him next. 

"why do we have other people with us if you're the other main character 🤨🤨🤨" Kyle asked while making the 🤨 face. 

"because they're our friends and we care about them too ☺"

"Barf. Whatever, loser." Kyle scoffed. 

They went inside using their feet. Inside, there was a man with a beard and funny glasses was pointing a gun at Jeff.

Shocked. Emoji.

i swear i like and listen to kyle allen music im sorry i made him awful, he's going through his villain arc he'll be okay soon