one big human heart gently beeping

"are we there yet 🤪" Kyle asked in a very funny way. 

"No, we need to reach um... the- the place. The place with the thing in the building." Spring Bonnie said adorably I love him so m

"what"

"THE PLACE, KYLE. THE WOOD MANSION 😰 WHERE Y/N LIVES" the bufnnfnbwnny🎀🎀

"shouldn't we go to their place of employment instead bec-"

"NO 😡" both other people in the car said violently. Kyle assumed they had some kind of something against that. Since the car ride would take a while, Kyle pulled out his bible to keep him entertained. He was reading out verses to spread the word of jesus christ to his wonderful friends. They stopped by Target on the way to pick up some ninja turtle toys to keep him entertained as well. 

"guys 🤭 we should really hurry before something happens to the small penis nose goblin" Kyle said with great concern. 

"Yes, Kyle Allen Music. Fantastic idea. That's really wonderful." Spring Bonnie said as he crawled into the freezer behind the milk in the dairy aisle. Kyle pushed Oswald around in the shopping cart through the store until Spring Bonnie successfully pirated 67 gallons of milk. 

"kyle 🥺 what's that" Oswald said, pointing foward down the dog food section. There were 4 young men throwing mayonnaise at the wall accompanied by a man in a silly black hoodie scampering around on all fours claiming something about "the cometh of saviors". 

"um 🥴 those are just- people from the bad side of town." Kyle shrugged. "no- i mean that" Oswald repeated, pointing more aggressively. Kyle now saw that he was talking about the 

the giraffe that was walking towards them accompanied by a bear that was wearing some sort of black executioner's robe. 

"😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰HOLY S-STEAM POWERED GIRAFFE WITH SMOKES ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️ REAL" Kyle shouted; his eyeballs popping in and out of their sockets. 

"HEY🛐 WE WERE JUST BUYING SOME 

SOME

S

SOME ROBLOX TOYS FROM THE TOY AISLE AND WE ARE IS THE WE UHM" the red giraffe spoke. 

"ADOPT ME PET SIMULATOR MEEP CITY" the bear agreed. 

"❗" kyle said nervously. 

"WHERE IS DADDY WHERE IS DADDY WHERE IS DADDY 🤬 *curses* *says racial slur*" the pink and white shit stained bear said angrily. 

"I- I DON'T KNOW ✝️ HE WENT TO GET UM- THE

😶"

Kyle softly took a deep breath very softly in a soft way. "Guys." he said softly. "We should all just calm down and get back to the task at hand which is finding Spamton G Spamton from Deltarune chapter 2." 

"GRRRRR *growls*" the giraffe said; foaming at the mouth. 

Soft fuzzy 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨 came up behind them along with the sloshing of liquid. 

"i could fit the west in the mwonswer twuck" Spring Bonnie said in defeat and despair as he loaded the cart with milk and antifreeze. 

"it's okay 😜😜" the giraffe responded with empathy for his pain. 

"guys... grrrrrr.... you're stealing my spotlight as the main character...dont mess with me..." Kyle mumbled under his breath as his hair began to fade into black and his wolf eyes came out. 

"what you girls really need is a soft fuzzy man 🙄" Spring Bonnie replied sweatily. 

"live laugh love" the giraffe giggled. 

"we should really go to the wood mansion now so I can be the main character again ✝️" Kyle insisted. Out of pure fear of his alpha wolf powers, the group collectively agreed against their will. Glancing at the checkout lane, Kyle saw two girls walking up with various cleaning products that could be mixed for chemical warfare

"🎀🥴I like pink" one of the girls said loudly. 

"UGH 🙄🙄🙄 YOU'RE SO BASIC🖤." the other one replied, turning up the volume on her phone that was playing the black parade by my chemical romance.

Kyle followed everyone else who was going to meet with the quirky girls. 

"GUYS🤬 I'M KIND OF ON A MISSION AND THIS IS A DIVERSION I DON'T NEED IN MY LIFE. THE TOXICITY IS OVERWHELMING." Kyle complained as he scanned target with his new eyes. 

"i hate women" Spring Bonnie sighed. 

They met up with the silly goofy girls that were fighting each other over being the real girlfriend of sans. 

Kyle continued to stick with the band for his own manipulative purposes, so he'd just have to listen to christian folk to tune out the joshing. Suddenly, deep down in his heart, he started to realize he missed his best friend neil 🥺