𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

Kyle Allen Music rose to his feet after counting to 10 about 10 times because he couldn't count past 17 and it was easier. Fecal matter was smeared along his nice purple suit. It was okay, he'd just change into his spare "Female Garfield" cosplay if people noticed too much. 

Parting the ocean of sticky balls, he took humongous steps foward. Since this was now ACTUALLY Freddy Fazbender's Pepperoneri, nobody looked at him or acknowledged him at all. 

"HOLY [CUNGADERO]!!!" Kyle screamed at the top of his lungs because the inclination to steal that one line from the main character of the first story in the first installment in the five nights at freddys book series fazbear frights was OVERWHELMINGLY strong. 

Freddy Fazbear was on stage crying as he continued trying to sing 'fight song' by rachel platten. The others in the band continued playing levan polkka without him. 

Kyle saw Foxy engaging in a friday night funkin (this joke will not age well) beatbox battle with the wall, and decided not to pay attention to that. 

Trying to make sure nothing silly goofy was about to happen, he frantically scanned the room for 

the other one. 

Luckily, Spring Bonnie was bobbing back and forth in the corner clapping his hands as he provided vocals for levan polkka. 

Wow, this place was really fucking problematic. Children were racing back and forth hitting each other with food and large metal rods taken from the stage set up. 

The staff all seemed to be either not present, or busy trying their best to actually do their jobs and failing. Kyle decided to just take a walk around. He needed to observe the environment to get a feel for his musical endeavor. The whole vibe he was getting was a liminal space, just with a bunch of people in it. The music that was not from Freddy and the band was really fucking creepy. It was playing over the loud speakers and was supposed to sync with them, but it was some jangly ass music box that made you go "OOOOOooOOoOwooo" if you heard it. 

Kyle clutched his s̶k̶e̶t̶c̶h̶b̶o̶o̶k̶ notebook as he wandered around aimlessly. 

An idea and a tune was coming to him for the song. It was kind of like the kahoot theme but with a synth keyboard and a similar thing to stay calm by griffnilla. 

"HEY, PUNK ASS BITCH" something loud and scary screamed at him from the corner of the room. He whipped his head around to see who was capable of such unacceptable language. WHAT.

"WWWWW--WWWSPPPWING BONNIE?! HOW CCCOULD YOU SAY THAT?-" Kyle said with agony. He needed a 10 second time out to recuperate. 

"hi 😊" the bunny answered cutely. 

"THAT WAS COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE" 

Wait, nevermind. Kyle was having auditory hallucinations because Spring Bonnie in the titular story Into The Pit does not speak and is a silent antagonist. Imagine writing a story where he actually has dialogue that would be so stupid and inaccurate how could you do that ahaha. 

So in reality, he was just looking at Kyle with his ocular orbs. 

Deciding he needed to continue his adventure for inspiration, he wandered back into the other half of the pizzeria with the other game rooms plus the kitchen and whathaveyous.

Just as he was in pursuit of some dinky little party room at the end of a hall way, a voice spoke behind him. 

"h̵͓̚ē̵͈l̸̲̽ḽ̷͒ỏ̷̦,̶̺̕ ̷̤͒k̵͍͑y̷͚̋l̵̡̎e̷͕̒"

He awooga-ed as he swiveled around to see what the fuck that was. 

"NEIL?!?!?!?!??!?!" he shouted. It was Neil's voice, but the monster he was looking at was much worse. Oh my... peas and carrots..

A giant arcade cabinet was standing tall (like he was going to war) and crossing its arms. There were holes in the bottom and sides where the limbs stuck out. A face with giant glasses could be seen vaguely from behind the glass screen. The legs were scarred and hairy while the arms were long with huge fingernails that seemed to have a fungal infection. The mouth of the face behind the screen smiled as Kyle responded. There were two giant ears duct taped to the sides of the machine. 

y̸̟̓ọ̵̑u̵̟̓ ̴͎͛l̷̹͝é̶͖f̷̢̈́t̶̰̎ ̷̨͘m̷̔͜e̸̟͠,̴̣̌ ̵͓̍k̴̢̃y̶̳͗l̴͈̈́e̴͉̅

"NEIL- I'M SO SORRY- WHAT IN TARNATION HAPPENED TO YOU?!" 

y̷͍̑ǒ̵̻ú̸͚ ̶͊͜c̷̣͌ă̴̹n̶̜͘'̶̲͑t̸̹͆ ̸̼̂ẃ̴̘i̵̛̼n̶̘͘ ̴͓͋m̴̢̈́ẻ̵̳,̴̙̃ ̸̫͛i̸̝̅ ̶̮̾c̵̮̓ä̵͇́n̵͎͛'̸̺̈́t̸̩́ ̶̨̅b̸̮̈́ë̶͎́ ̴͍͋b̷͍̀e̴̬͠a̷̱̒t̶̳̅

Kyle stared in horror as the start up screen flashed, asking him to play the game. He could see Neil's face behind the light. Smiling at him. Breathing on the glass. 

Neil retracted his legs inside the machine as he let it drop in place to allow Kyle to play. 

He saw no other choice but to press the start button. In doing so, he watched as his yellow pixel child fell onto a bed of flowers. 

"Neil... I can't do it." Kyle sighed after 5 minutes of gameplay. 

"𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚"

"No- I can't hurt my monster friends." 

"𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨, 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚"

"I CAN'T. I CAN'T DO THIS, NEIL. I'M NOT KILLING MY FRIENDS." Kyle said with tears as he smashed his fists on the button deck. 

"I̸̘̐ ̶͎͘w̶͇̄o̶̙͒n̷͙̍ṭ̶̄ ̶͌͜h̵̳̚u̷̟̔ṛ̴̓t̷͍̅ ̸͇̆y̶̢͛o̶̾ͅư̷̤ ̸̗̕ü̷̜n̴̫̏l̶̯̄e̵̬͐s̵̰̆ṡ̴̮ ̸̯̀y̷̥͋o̵̖͋u̸͍̐ ̷̭͛c̸̺͝h̸̡̃ĕ̴̙a̵̪̓ṭ̶̊ ̵̥͑🎵"

Kyle ran back to the main area as the arcade cabinet broke into a full sprint after him with its arms extended and its legs striding quickly. 

Making haste back to where he thought it was safe, he ran into the very tall attractive man that was previously singing levan polkka and clapping along. Since Spring Bonnie is in fact a silent antagonist, he just flipped his paws in the air, making a 'wtf' gesture.

"HAHAHAH SORRY HELP PLEASE HELP" Kyle Allen Music sobbed with his entire heart. 

The cabinet man was catching up to him quickly. He could hear the wet slapping of Neil's feet as he approached ever closer. 

Suddenly, when all hope was lost, a random kid came speeding up to Kyle almost as fast as Neil was. Kyle screamed at the sight. He had PTSD from sans undertale, and this was triggering him. The sans looking child was waving his hands around trying to explain something, but seemed to be using phrases Kyle didn't understand such as "mood" "cringe" "deadass" "no cap" and such. 

"By Jove! Whatever are you on about, young lad?!" Kyle said, puzzled. 

- END OF PHASE 1 -