joe hawley attacks

Kyle embraced the dark as he continued to fall. He found himself walking down yet another hallway. Turning the corner, he poked his head into a main area. There was a prize counter in the back and a large stage in the front. A strange computer on a table sat in front of the curtains. Suddenly, a person no clipped through the floor and popped in front of the screen. Kyle waved like a dingus. 

Still having that absolute groove in his head, he threw his hands in the air and started skipping around the area. The song was no longer babana by hally tall. Now it was something else. The player turned in fear as Kyle Allen Music started singing a song from an undertale animatic he had seen on amino.  

"it's all catching up to you now 😜 hope you can run 🤑 cause soon your past will come to drag you 🙃 down down 🌋 you scammed your way into 🏤 heaven 🚔 till the angels realize you're not one of them 😾" Kyle sang as he started headbanging and twerking at the same time. The player's green hands were visibly shaking at the sight. Kyle thought he did a good job since his eyes were glowing magenta and he was evolving into his demon form. 

The player hit the exit game button as everything went dark. Again. Now, he found himself in a burning building as 3 other figures were beating him with baseball bats. 

"GRRRRR DAD 🤬🤬🤬 I JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOU PROUD GRRR" a robot with orange pigtails and a lobster hand said with rage as she hit him in the nuts with the club. 

"I COULD HAVE BECOME THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT. THAT WAS VERY SEXIST OF YOU TO DO WHAT YOU DID, WILLIAM 😒😒😒😒" the black bear with the mask from the guy from spirited away said angrily. Kyle couldn't get out of this one with song, so he'd have to find a better solution. 

"I'M SORRY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR MY SINS- PLEASE FORGIVE ME 😱" Kyle said. 

"ok, bestie" the man speaking into the intercom over the building said. 

Then it was over. 

Again, Kyle was placed in another place. He was now in another person's kitchen. He had oven mitts on and supposed he was meant to take the fish casserole out of the oven. 

"FATHA 😥 IT'S 1 AM ANS YOU HAVEN'T FED US" an angry teenager said angrily. 

"😭😭🐻👄👅🧠" a small boy shouted. 

Kyle didn't know what was happening, so he served the casserole. 

"Pussy... pussy... marijuana..." a girl prayed with her hands together. The others including Kyle joined her grace.

"maikol please pass the salt 😇" kyle asked in involuntary british. 

"😡yes, fatha" 

Suddenly, from the bathroom door, emerged a large clown. Kyle knew he shouldn't have, but he stared directly into its eyes. 

Everything went to black.

Kyle left that one feeling very confused as he theorized in the void; waiting for his next challenge. That one felt like it meant more. Or he failed the challenge. 

Now, Kyle was somewhere else as usual when moving location to location. He was waiting to come out of the darkness, but nothing happened. 

"hello 😐" a child's voice said.

Kyle was pissed off when he heard that. The balloon boy hello sound had been his text tone for 3 years, and he never wanted to hear it again after the notifications he was getting the night he was being canceled on Twitter. 

Kyle continued to wait for the darkness to go away until he realized he should probably stand up since he was squatting. Kyle had a feeling this was his final challenge. The ultimate test of strength. Wits. Might.