𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 🤪🤪

So deciding to be upstanding citizens, both of them left the area immediately. Kyle had too much life to live to have to check his friend's house cameras and then shoot himself in the head idk i didnt read the subtitles. 

"every wwwall... every pplace.. *sniffle*" Octavius cried. 

"It's okay, we're out of there now. We're just gonna go somewhere else now." Kyle reassured him. There were more buttons on the elevator to fuck with, so that was the plan. Although, they did sort of feel as if they were being... followed. 

Kyle whipped out his handy writing journal to add words to his lyric word cloud thing. He had a verse in mind already. 

ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ꜱᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴀ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ 

ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰʟᴇᴇ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ʙʟᴇᴀᴋ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ

ʙᴜɴɴʏ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ 

ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ 1985 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴇ, ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ

That was all he could think of, and it sounded fucking stupid. But Kyle didn't care. He thought it was great. It was kind of emo, though. 

"Orlando, what do you think of this?" Kyle asked. He read it really quick with disgust.

"That's shit. You should write something else, Kyle Allen Music."

"DON'T CURSE. THANK YOU FOR THE CRITICISM, OSMAN" Kyle freaked out.

h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶O̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ Othello played with random buttons on the elevator key pad until it took them somewhere. Kyle ruffled Osment's stupid spikey hair just to show that he approved. 

They were in a level that seemed closer to the main area since the music was pumping through the floor. It was much brighter now, so there was no more need for a flashlight. Kyle returned the light providing device to its protective case. Hopefully there was a sink nearby.

Since they had immediately come back up closer to the surface, it was apparent that they'd run into trouble. 

"dominoes pizza" a feminine voice chuckled in the darkness. 

"WHAT" Kyle said, not laughing at the comedy. He expected the girl with the pigtails to emerge from the shadows, but what happens next will shock you. 

A man with rosy cheeks and combed over hair came strutting forth. 

"cash money dollar bills" the man chuckled.

"Poo on a stick!" Kyle Allen Music exclaimed.

"E-EBENEEZER BOOZOO?!?!?!!?!!" Otto gawked.

"tee hee" boozoo said, waving over another friend. A large sock man came slouching forwards. he had stripes and whatever he was kind of green you get it shut up

"WE ARE VENOM 😣😈" socko from how the world work s funny jok.

"WWWW--WOAH>// WATCH OUT, LOOKS LIKE THIS IS A BOSS FIGHT, OSBERT!" Kyle said, wielding his flashlight for defense. 

COMBAT INITIATE 

POW ZIP ZOP ZORP
MONOKUMA THEME FROM THE CLASS TRIAL

ZIPPIE SLASH 

GRRRRRRRR]

TUSSLE

KERFLUFFLE 

_