corrupt

𝖉𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

"Boss, they've arrived." A voice spoke as I walked down the stairs. I didn't get to see who it was, but I ushered them away. Walking towards the front door, I see Echo and Nymph. I only brang them downstairs so they could have some attention, seeming as they're locked away most of their time.

I twisted the door knob open, seeing Azhar and his wife, Yasmine. His hands were securely wrapped around her waist as she smiled up at him.

"Azhar, Yasmine." I acknowledge, nodding my head. I'm quickly pulled into a hug by a giant, which I figured it out to be Azhar. He pulled away giving me a small smile, while Yasmine came and kissed my cheek which I returned.

"You look gorgeous!" She squealed excitedly, causing me to chuckle. I moved back and gently grabbed her shoulders, looking her up and down.

"Look at you." I smiled sincerely, she blushed because she knows damn well she has curves. I quickly noticed we were still outside,

"Come in." I continued, leaving the door open for them to walk in first. They nodded their head in unison, before Azhar let Yasmine step in first. Cute.

They've been to my mansion before, it wasn't anything new. What did change though, was the dogs being out of their rooms. Yasmine swiftly turned her head to the left, in the direction of the living room.

"Who are these cuties?" Yasmine asked, bending down to rub their backs. Echo panted while Nymph wagged his tail in excitement.

"These are my doberman's, Echo and Nymph." I explain, patting each dog as I say their name. Yasmine nods her head but is so deeply lost in my dogs.

Before Azhar met Yasmine, she was a dog rescuer in Lebanon. She rescued dogs from their abusive homes, or took them off the streets to love and care for them. Anyone with eyes could realise she is a hardcore dog lover.

Since she was married into the Mafia, she has killed other people, then took their dogs in to care for. The perfect story.

"Habibti let's go, we need to have this meeting" Azhar bent down, tapping her shoulder lightly. Yasmine looked so lost in my dogs' eyes. Before Yasmine could say anything, I bud in.

"Leave her. Kurai won't be here for another half hour." I said, remembering the last call we had. Azhar looked at me unsure, but I only gave him a nod in return. He gave me a small smile then stepped back and placed himself on the couch.

Me and Azhar sat and watched as Yasmine played around with the dogs for the whole half hour. She would run around the room, throw fetch toys, and give them belly rubs.

There was a sudden knock at the door. That should be Kurai. I stood up and walked out of the living room and to the front door, opening it with ease.

"Kurai" I nodded my head, smiling slightly at him. He returned a smile before engulfing me in a hug.

"Davina, It's good to finally see you little one." He expresses before letting go of me. I roll my eyes at him,

"I'm not little anymore, did you forget I run the number one mafia in the ranks?" I grinned, seeing his smile falter. I chuckled at his reaction, before ushering him to come inside.

"Kurai, how you been brother?" Azhar expresses, pulling Kurai into a bro hug. Kurai slightly smiles and pats his back willingly,

"I've been good, long time brother." Kurai replied, pulling away from the hug.

After all the acknowledgments, I lead the way into our meeting room, towards the back of the first level in my mansion.

We all took our seats on the long table, I situated myself at the head of course.