immoral

𝖉𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

"Matteo D'Angelo is mine to kill," I order, "Everyone else, aim and fire, no fucking mercy."
The men at the back entrance all roar as they raise their fists in the air. They all steady their guns, aiming at any two of the entrances through the back.

30 minutes have past. My people and I have been pointing our weapons for that whole fucking time.

"Gosh, hurry the fuck up boys," I mutter lowly to myself. Azhar and Kurai's defense teams could really give us an advantage. For all I know, they should be here really fucking soon. 

Suddenly, gun shots start firing, the loud noise ripping through the mansion.
They're fucking here. 

The first 10 or so Italians drop dead instantly. Suck on that.
We have the upper hand after all, having the fight be in our mansion.
Some of my people hid behind thick white pillars, and some behind antique vases.
This mansion will be burn down if it means I get to kill Matteo.

I see one of his men bursting through the doors, while my people are busy with a big group of others.
I shoot him between the eyes while I watch some of my own fall. My eyes soften for a split second, before sharping them once again.

Gone but never forgotten.

The Italians rushing in slowly become less and less.
He only brang a few men? Fucking beginner.

As the last of the Italian's fell. I looked around to assess the damage of my own people and my mansion.
About 50 of my people laid limp on the floor. Some fallen over each other-- over-lapping one another. There were a few bullet holes in the walls, pillars, and furniture. And the vases were pulled to pieces, spread across the floor.

Nothing I can't fix and replace. 
But why the fuck is there only a few of his men? He's smarter than that, I'll give him that. Think Davina, fucking think.

"May I request an alliance?" A deep, husky voice calls from behind. I whip my head around to see him. 
Matteo D'Angelo.
He stands at about 6'4, and has fluffed up dark brown hair, it almost looks black until you see it by the sunlight. His deep blue eyes shaped like almonds, and his defined and chiseled jaw protruding. He is hell fucking built, I'll give it to him. I could almost see his 6 pack through his black, long-sleeve button up.

All my people have their guns raised at him while he holds his arms up in surrender, a smirk slapped right on his face as he stares at me.

"Shoot him and I'll fucking end you," I warn, "As I said, he is mine to kill.'
They all nod their heads at me, whilst I walk up to Matteo, holding his eyes and not daring to look away. Dare I show myself as weak to him.

I pulled out my gun and pressed against his chest, whilst he chuckled lowly under his breath.
"You're asking me for an alliance, after already attacking us? Who the fuck do you think you are?" I look up to see the same smirk still on his face.
I shoved further into his chest, "Fucking speak," I grit. This boy's really getting on my fucking nerves.

He inhales a sharp breath,
"My intent wasn't to start a slaughter house," He explains, "I wanted to send a message, but your people got the wrong idea." His strong Italian accent coming out.
Oh he's got to be fucking kidding me.