deciding

Davina's POV

"We are running out of time," I huff, walking over to the kitchen sink. I turn on the tap, dipping my hands under the water. "Don't speak like that Davina, we'll figure it out," Matteo speaks up, standing behind me.

His body isn't even touching mine, yet I can feel his warmth radiating. I turn around to face him. "You can't tell me that you're not tired," I say, our bodies inches from each other. I look up at his tired eyes, I know he's feeling it too.

"I am, but we can't stop now," He grabs my shoulder, and I feel something in me. I don't know what the feeling is, but I don't like it.

Moving away from him, I nod my head. "Follow me, I have an idea."

------------

"This meeting has officially commenced," I speak up, at the head of the table. Matteo is to my right, and Lena is to my left.

"After a very long talk, we have come to the conclusion that none of you, sitting here before me, are the traitor," I begin, looking around at everyone. Multiple people nodding their heads, others smiling ever so slightly.

"By celebrating, we will be having wine tonight, only everyone here is invited," I explain, and a few cheers go off. "But before that, we have yet another topic to discuss."

"Now, we have an escape plan set up," Heads perk up, others shifting in their seats. "It will be attached to the basement, following through the 7th passage way," I look over to Matteo, seeing him nod his head.

"There will be a code to open the passage way," My voice comes out assertive once more, "One only these very people, sitting at the table, will know of," I continue, making sure they can hear me.

"It will go all the way to the River of Lilith, and in the form of a maze," I explain further in detail, seeing more heads nod. "Blue prints of the maze will be printed out and given separately, you must keep it with you at all times incase of an emergency," I pull out my own blue print, spreading it across the table.

"I plan for it to look exactly like this, but there may be a few changes before you all receive a copy," I further, pointing at the maze shown. "Does everyone understand?" I look up, waiting for replies.

"Yes boss," Val speaks up first, followed by everyone else replying in unison. "Very well then," Matteo speaks up, and all attention shifts towards him. "You are to wait in your rooms until you are receive a copy," He makes it clear for everyone, seeing them nod their heads.

"See you all at 8 pm, you are dismissed," He concludes, and with that, everyone gets out of their seats and exits the room.

Once the last person, Kairo, has shut the door, I shift my attention to Matteo. "Are you sure this is going to work?" I ask him, not completely trusting him on this.

He looks at me and sends me a curt nod, "There are multiple ways, but it will work," He assures me. "It better," Lena adds in, as the corner of my lips tilt upwards.

I get up from my seat, ushering the two to follow me. Once I hear their footsteps right behind me, I begin. "We have 2 hours to set this night up, let's begin now," I order, walking into the kitchen.

I immediately spot a guard, his stance tall and strong. I stop in front of him, "Boss," He nods his head, but his vision still straight ahead. "I need people to set up the backyard, it will be a night of wine and fun times, get people on it," I explain. "And make sure it is secure, I don't want any breaches."

I feel a harsh nudge on my shoulder, and I turn to see Lena. I raise my eyebrow at her actions. "Say please," She whispers, as I roll my eyes. "Please," I add bluntly, before walking off.

-----------

After I put on some simple make up, I slip on a simple yet elegant black dress on. My curls are still somewhat in place, but very messy and in need of a refresh. I simply finger coil my black hair, and once I'm satisfied with the looks, I walk out of my room.

 I simply finger coil my black hair, and once I'm satisfied with the looks, I walk out of my room

This plan should work.

I walk over to Matteo's room, not bothering to knock as I just barge in. I immediately see him slipping on a white dress shirt, his back and one arm exposed.

His back muscles do something to me. They protrude humongously. But he soon turns around, looking at me before the corner of his lips tilt upwards.

"No one ever taught you to knock?" He raises a brow tauntingly. "Or you just wanted a private show?"

I roll my eyes at his remark, but can feel red rushing to my cheeks as I look down, in attempts to hide it.

I don't realise how long I'm staring blankly at the floor, but I can feel his body heat inching closer to me.

Looking up, I see him, mere inches from me. I tilt my head upward, looking into his eyes. They hold a soft gaze, and I can't help but get lost in them.

"You know," He begins, looking at my lips for half a second, before looking back into my eyes. "I can't seem to figure out why I wanna be close with you," I gulp at his sudden boldness.

There's no denying our tension from time to time, but this is something I never expected.

"I know you can feel it, Davina," He continues, "I know you want it too."

My eyes flicker to his full pink lips, freshly licked once he sees I'm looking.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I mutter, trying to push him away from me. He stands his ground, "When you're ready to admit it, I'll be waiting for you," He soon pushes himself away, leaving his room door.

I watch as the door shuts, before sliding against the wall and to the floor. I hold my head in my hands, taking a deep breath.

What, the fuck, is happening to me.

-------------------

hey girl queen pussy bosses😋
i love you all very much, thank you for waiting for the update🥰
you are loved, you are special, you are amazing, you ARE enough. 🫶🏽