bond

𝕯𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

"Elias Rossi D'Angelo, hand me my fucking ring!" I say calmly, but loud enough for him to hear. "No can do Davina Bellatrix Delarosa, look how well it sits on my pinky," He explains, showing my his finger. It doesn't even slide quater way through his pinky, and I let out a chuckle.

"Try sizing up 10 or so sizes, maybe then you'll find a ring," I joke. Elias wears a tight smirk on his face, while I wear a confused one. "You better run," He says, marching towards me. I let out a light squeal, turning on my heels and bolting away. I can hear his heavy footsteps behind me as I turn the corner and bump into a wall.

Or something that felt like a wall. Veiny arms grip my waist tightly, "Are you okay?" A familiar voice speaks up. I step away from his grip, as my eyes draw towards his torso in that tight button up shirt. His muscles protrude through the white shirt, his biceps barely breathing. It looks especially tight around his arms. "I'm fine, thank you Matteo," I send him a small smile, patting my clothes down.

"The new Russian boss wants to meet up with us," He continues, holding his eyes on mine. "A meeting that requires just the three of us?" I ask to confirm, raising a brow. "Just the three of us," He nods, confirming my suspicion. 

"Okay, when and where?" I continue, making sure we have all the details of this meeting to be cleared up. He clears his throat swiftly, "Three days from now, the location will be sent out in two," He furthers. I nod my head in reply, when I hear more footsteps inching towards us. 

"Here you are!" Hands wrap around my waist and pick me up lightly. I squirm in his hold, "Elias put me down!" I order, slapping his hands in attempt to loosen his grip, which obviously didn't work. "Ah ah ah, not so fast," He taunts, and before I knew it, he threw me over his shoulder.

"Get your hands off her," I hear Matteo hiss. His voice slices through all the noise that was previously here. Elias lets out a huff of air, before gently placing me down. "My fault boss," He says firmly, before facing me once more. "I'll be in the kitchen, cleaning up your mess," He waves his finger around, nodding his head before leaving us alone once again.

"What was that for?" My mouth opened before I could realise it. Matteo's eyes locked with mine, "We have more important things to do than put hands on each other," He says, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He seems as calm as ever.

I chuckle, shaking my head. "We were playing around for 2 minutes, does that hurt you?" Damn me for being a stubborn bitch.

"It does hurt me when I should be the only one touching you," He kicks himself off the wall, "I'll see you around, Davina." And with that, he walks away, leaving me stunned. What the fuck was that? 

I need some fucking wine.

-----------------

"Elias get the fuck away from me," Anya warns. The only thing keeping them apart is a big fat table. Elias is chasing Anya around. Little boy is love struck. "We're playing tips, what the fuck else do you expect?" He throws his arms in the air in defeat, but standing his ground. 

"Oh I don't know, go find someone else to tip?" She flips him off, and that set something off inside him. "Alright princess, I was taking it easy on you," He says calmly, before bolting around the table in an instant. Anya is shaken by the sudden movement, but it's far too late. 

Elias hooks her up over his shoulders, just like he did to me. "Fucking prick!" She shouted, using all her might to send punches through his back, though he doesn't look fazed. 

"Punch all you want, I can't feel anything," He smirks, walking out of the room whilst Anya continues to scream and shout. "Don't be too loud!" I taunt, making sure they can hear me. 

I hear a distant "Fuck you!" from Anya, whilst Elias only chuckles. And now I'm alone. Val and Naia are out with the new trainees, Kai and Ro are out doing God knows what. Lastly, Christian is in the gym. I have no idea where Matteo is, but I don't think I want to either.

Casually, the front door opens, and I head straight there. No one should be entering, everyone that I know of is in this very mansion. 

"Oh I can't wait to meet her!" I hear a petite voice say. The hairs on the back of my neck rise instantly, who is that? "Lena please, just remember what I told you okay?" A voice I make out to be Matteo speaks.

Who is he blindly bringing over to my mansion? I make my way to the front door, and see Matteo with a beautiful petite girl. She has long brown hair that easily flows down her back. She has deep hazel eyes, and a very short frame.

"Davina, this is my sister Elena," Matteo walks closer to me, as she follows beside. "It's so nice to meet you!" She says, quickly pulling into a hug. I freeze at first, but immediately return the hug. "It's nice to meet you to Elena," I smile, pulling away to look at Matteo.

"I didn't know you had a sister," I tell him, looking between them two. Elena immediately whacks his arm, "You didn't think to tell her about me?" She says sternly, earning a chuckle from me. "I didn't think to tell her at the time," He retorts calmly.

"Enough about that, you hungry?" I ask her, linking my arm with her and leading her into my kitchen. "I'm fucking starving," She groans, rubbing her belly. "Don't bother following us!" She continues, turning around to Matteo and sticking her tongue out. 

"Wasn't planning on anyways!" He shouts back, sticking up his middle finger, earning a chuckle from the both of us.

As we turn into the kitchen, Elena speaks up. "How do you feel about wine and," She stops, looking around, "And more wine?" 

"Best thing I've heard all day," I groan, leading her to the wine stash. "Shall we?" I grin, showing her all the options. "We shall," She replies, grabbing out two bottles of wine, as I get some glasses for us.

Another girl that I like, and that is very fucking rare.

------------

been a while hasnt it lmao.

I love you all, thank yous so much for sticking around <3

- J xo