dimmed

𝖉𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

"Have we found anyone, It's been two whole fucking hours!" I fumed. Can they speed this the fuck up, we only have two hours left.
Suddenly, 6 of my guards walk in with 4 unknown people. Matteo's people.

"We found these men in the attic boss," One of the guards explain, as the other guards restrain the men from moving.
"Fuck you, you have a mafia full of pussies," One of them spat, and I wasn't dealing with any more bullshit, Matteo's put me through enough for the fucking day.

I walked over to him and landed a slap on his cheek. The sharp, sudden noise filling the silence that no one else wanted to fill.
"Yeah it's full of pussies, we're girls after all," I replied with a dangerous smirk before pulling out my gun from my strap. "Anything else you want to say?" I asked, unbothered but really fucking amused by his actions. He looked unsure for a few seconds so I put the gun up to his head and pulled the trigger.

"You took too long,"  I rolled my eyes, looking over to the three other unknown men. One of them looked unfazed, one scared, and one angry. The perfect trio. 
"Care to answer, where did you come from," I asked the first man I passed, which happened to be the unfazed one.

He did nothing but stare into my soul, not speaking a word. So it's like that? 
I shrugged my shoulders, "Fine, take him to the basement and deal with him," I ordered my guards. And to no surprise, he remained unfazed as the guards pulled him away. I have no fucking time for this.

I walked over to the angry man, this'll be fun. 
"Where did you come from," I repeated to him, knowing damn well he'll retaliate. He looked me dead in the eyes, before launching forwards, towards me. The guards held him back before he got too close. A smirk suddenly rose to my face. 

"Well well well, we have a fighter now don't we?" I asked amusingly, raising a brow. 
"Yeah and I'll fucking beat you any day!" He yelled in anger, his brows furrowed.

Then we shall fight.

"Release him," I waved my hand at my guards, the amusing look still plastered on my face. The guards looked shocked but they knew better then to defy me. They slowly let him go and he jumped straight at me. 

I quickly moved out of the way as he planted himself on the floor. I paced around and jumped on him, straddling his back. 
"Where the fuck did you come from? I have all fucking day to wait for you," I seethed, angry but still amused. I held his arms back as he grunted in pain.

"Let me the fuck go you bitch!" He shouted, trying to release his hands from my grip but I wasn't having it. I pulled back tighter, and he yelped in pain. 
"Where. The fuck. Did you come from," I said slowly, making sure he could understand it. I have a low patience level, as I'm sure every Mafia boss does.

Instead of retaliating, he finally gave in.
"Matteo sent us here to assassinate you," He gritted. I ran my fingers along his back,
"Now that's a good boy," I praised. I would've sent a bullet flying through his brain if he made me wait just a second longer.

"And where is your big bad boss?" I asked, still straddling his back. He let out another grunt,
"He's on his way," I could almost hear him smirking. He's on his fucking way.

I twisted his arm until I heard a crack, before getting off him.
"Send him to the basement and get the Mafia ready, the big bitch is coming," I waved them off, storming out to find the girls.