mischief

𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖔'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

"Did you leave the message?" I asked lowly, swinging around on my chair in pure boredom.

"All done." Elias speaks up. Elias Rossi is my right hand man. He has been for 10 years. At the age of 14, his parents abused then left him, becoming homeless. He was pushed out to the streets, worrying about how he's going to survive each passing day. But one evening, I saw a group of boys arcing up to him, and I was livid, I didn't even know the kid yet. They were fucking lucky I didn't shoot them between the eyes, cause I sure fucking could. 

I remember walking up to their little group, picking one boy up by his collar and threatening to snap his neck. His friends immediately ran off, leaving the boy in my grip alone. Not your friends now are they boy? 

After the boys scurried off, I went to Elias to check up on him. It was like I knew we were soul tied. I took him under my wing with my parents permission. Forced him to our gym every day for the past 10 years, and now he's one of the strongest men I have. We bonded and grew closer during those years, and I found my best friend.

"Easy, give it a few days and they'll disappear like they never fucking existed." I explained, a grin growing on my face. I heard Elias subtly chuckle from behind me.

"And by the way, Elena's requested to go shopping with your platinum credit card." He said slyly. That girl.

"Send her in to ask me herself." I ordered, ushering him out. Just run me my money Lena, completely fucking fine with me.

He left the room with a grin on his face, even he knows she's capable of spending thousands in one bloody trip. It doesn't bother me though, I'm a billionaire, nearly trillionaire.

"Yes brother." She says happily, walking into my office and planting herself on the nearest chair. I ushered her with my finger to sit on the chair in front of me, and she does so. Getting up slowly, she walks over to the chair opposite of my desk, sitting herself down.

"You want to shop, you come and ask me. You know I'll let you any day." I assured her, picking up one of my pens and signing the bottom of some fucking paper. 

"Yeah I know, I was just busy." She said lowly, almost like a whisper. I raised my brow in confusion,

"Lena I didn't ask you to do anything today, what were you doing?" I asked softly. I'll only ever be soft for Lena, she's my all and everything. 

She swallowed the lump in her throat slowly. What's making her nervous?

"Last week, one of the guards told me I should stop eating so much, so I started going to the gym and eating healthy." She merely whispered. What in the fuck? 

I immediately tensed up, shooting up from my seat and grabbing her wrist, leading her out. I tried controlling my breathing but it only fuelled my anger.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was laced with worry, but I couldn't care less. I walked up to the stair railings where we could see everyone, working or standing around. I quickly pulled the pistol out of my belt and aimed it for the ceiling, firing a shot right through. 

Everyone immediately looked at me with worried eyes. Like they fucking should. My jaw clenched as I held the pistol tighter in my grip.