lone

𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖔𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

"Davina, a word please," I speak up in the training room, watching her throw powerful punches at the punching bag. She turns around to face me, her long hair thats wrapped in a pony tail sways at the movement. "Of course," She replies, striding over to me, attempting to control her breath.

"Stephan gave me the details of our meeting, held at four pm," I explain, watching as she glances at the clock hanging above the door. "two and a half hours from now, and where is it?" She puts her hands on her hips, visibly worn out from all the training.

"Coffee Lovers, it's a store no more than 20 minutes from here," I glance over her body, seeing her full curves almost on display through her short shorts.

I hear a cough, "Eyes up here, pretty boy," She taps right beside her eye, breaking into a grin. Fuck me for finding that hot.

I can feel myself tighten in my pants. "Trust me baby, I wasn't looking for your eyes," I send her a wink before exiting the training room.

I readjust myself through my pants, whilst pulling out my phone. Elias has been around this girl a shit ton, I think her name is Anya.

"Elias," I speak into the phone, awaiting a reply. "Yes boss," He replies effortlessly. Taking a turn into the kitchen, I reply. "You and Christian, get your asses over to the living room," And then I hang up.

To be completely honest, I have no clue as to why I'm bringing us together. Maybe I'm just bored. Shoving my phone back into my pocket, I open the fridge, in hopes to find any sort of fruit.

My phone buzzes twice, and I raise a brow as I pull my phone out slowly.

Unknown Number
I see you let your sister go ice skating.

Be careful who you trust in that place, у кого-то два лица. (someone has two faces.)

I grip my phone tightly, slamming the fridge door shut and heading upstairs. My strides grow long and heavy, pacing fast as my thoughts are clouded.

Just as I reach the fourth floor, I see Davina step out of the elevator. Ignoring her, I reach every door, banging hard on them.

"Everyone get the fuck out!" I shout, pacing around the floor. My breaths grow rigid, and I'm only getting angrier by the minute.

One by one, everyones door opens, some complaining. "What the fuck is up your ass today?" Anya groans, seeming like she just woke up.

"Who the fuck has connections with the Russians?" I spin around, watching everyones faces grow confused, or shocked.

"What happened boss?" Christian almost looks as mad as I am right now. "Someone here," I point around to everyone, "Is giving our location out to them."

"Who ever it is, I suggest you own up to it now," Davina speaks up, walking towards me. "Cause if I fucking catch one of you sneaking around, behind my back, I will skin you alive," She stops next to me, but her eyes are focused on the group.

"Cancel the meeting with Stephan," She looks up at me, emotionless. "Now, how do we know it's one of us?" She continues.

"I only told these very people where my sister is," I inform everyone on what's happening. "Yet I can't seem to understand how Stephan got her location, then told me to watch out for people here," I pull my phone out, dialling Elena's number.

"Matteo? I'm kinda busy skat--"
"Lena get the guards, and come home. Now," I order. She knows better then to retaliate.
"Okay, I'll get them now. What happened?" I can hear the fear in her voice, but she's trying to hide it.
"I'll tell you when you get here, just be quick," I press the hang up button, sliding my phone back into my pocket.

"Now does anyone want to come forward and tell me the truth?" I ask around, mostly silence everywhere.

"If Lena gets hurt, I promise you all, I will torture the answer right out," Davina warns.
"You know I wouldn't go against you boss," Elias looks at me, and I scan his face, but it looks sincere.

I nod my head in reply, I can't trust anyone here.

"Girls?" Davina looks at them, awaiting answers. "We swore our life to you, we wouldn't do this," Anya tells her, speaking up for everyone else.

So many people, so many possible options, so many outcomes.

One two faced fucker.

"This was your last warning, don't expect me to be nice if you come forward from this point onwards," Davina explains sternly. "Everyone get out of my face," Everyone begins to scatter into their allocated rooms, and I hear Davina inhale a deep breath. "Fuck," She mutters.

"We'll figure it out," I told her, running my hand through my hair. I open my phone, checking for Lena's location.

I see that she's 3 minutes from here, speeding through the roads. That eases my nerves by a little bit.

"I just can't believe someone would do such a thing," She says in disbelief. "They better hope we never find out," I warn. There's a moment of silence.

"How are we going to handle this?" She finally looks up at me, meeting my eyes. For once, I see a hint of fear in her eyes.

I take a deep breath. "I'm not sure, but we need to figure something out soon," I say quietly.

I see her nodding her head in disbelief. "Come here," I open my arms. She hesitates for a moment, before walking right in. I wrap my arms shut around her back.

"We'll figure it out," I said softly. Before backing away from her. That felt so weird, but so... good.

"I'm done with everyone," She gains her strength by the end. "From now on, until we find who it is for sure, you come to me and me only," She orders. Heres the Davina I know.

"But sooner or later, a plan will need to be put in place," I remind her. We can't move forward until we know, and for sure.

She looks around the empty halls, "Just make sure Lena's back, then we can figure out what to do," She explains, and it does something to me.

What is happening to me.

---------------

Hope y'all liked this one <3
I love you all gorgeous amazing sexy girl queen pussy boss' 🫶🏽❤️

- J