troubles

Who fucking knew that test results could fall into the next couple of days

Who fucking knew that test results could fall into the next couple of days. And here the fuck I am, waiting for the wine bottle results.

Yesterday, the lovely fucking Russian Don sent me a message.

"Fucking told you not to trust anyone глупый, did I not?"
(Stupid)

"Any day now," I taunt angrily, but my face holds no emotion. How fucking useless can these fuckers get, it's almost pathetic.

The guard, whom I gave the original bottle too, shuffles around a little more, before seeming at ease. "Okay..." He begins, reading the words reflecting from the screen.

"The wine contains Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, a psychedelic drug. Side affects can be intensified thoughts, emotions, and sensory perceptions. It can even cause hallucinations. If consumed enough, it can put you in a three to seven day coma." He enlightens me, and I can only feel my anger grow within.

"I knew the fucking wine party was a stupid idea," I slammed my fists against the table. "Has anyone recovered the missing footage!" I shout across the room, making sure everyone can hear me.

Yes, everyone. I have fifteen people here helping me. I ordered the group to stay in their rooms until further notice, only Elias really knows what happened to Davina. I wouldn't dare tell any more people than I need to.

"Yes! I've got it Sir!" A girl shot up from her seat, her eyes glued to the footage. I didn't hesitate my movements towards her. "Move," I said, and she stepped back like I was a fucking bomb about to be set off.

I pressed play, watching Davina and Elias dance, which made my face slightly soften.

Come back to me, Davina.

Soon, I saw sudden movements in the background. The person kept checking their surroundings, before glancing at the camera, letting out a few words to themselves. Of course. Of. Fucking. Course.

"You thought you were a sneaky little fucker," I chuckled, pausing the clip right where they looked into the camera. "I've got you now."

----------

Before confronting our little fucking snake, I decided to check on Davina first. Maybe she's awoken, maybe she's close to. 

"Matteo, good to see you again," The same blonde nurse says. She so badly tries to get in my pants, it's fucking pathetic. Ignoring her, I walk straight down the hallway, finding Davinas room.

Walking in, I see her still laying in bed, limp and quiet. What did I expect? For her to fucking wake up and jump into my arms? 

I scoffed to myself, before taking a seat beside her bed.

My eyes watched her facial features, she seems at ease. Anyone in the mafia would be, she has nothing to worry nor stress about right now. Oh, to be in her place.

"I found our mole," I told her, like she can hear me right now. I grabbed her hand, holding it in mine. "I'll put them in the cell, when you wake up, you can do as you please with them," I further, and fuck knows why I try. "But know that I'm doing this for you, soon, we'll no longer have a mole running around under our noses."

Taking one last look at her, I get up from the seat, leaving her room and walking up the hallway. 

"Have you thought about my offer?" The same blonde stands in front of me, batting her eyelashes as she pouts her lips. I immediately furrow my eyebrows, "And you are?" 

She trails a hand up my chest slowly, and I tense up. My hand thinks before my brain does, and I end up grabbing her wrist tightly. Hearing her hiss in pain was an amazing feeling. 

"Don't fucking touch me, and don't fucking talk to me, understood?" I warned her once and once only. But what fucking annoyed me was her expression. "I knew you were the rough type, but seeing it in action does things to me," She grins proudly.

That only angers me more, that she sees me as some object. I may be, and do, a lot of things, but I will never go as far as to objectify someone. That behaviour is plain fucking pathetic. And that, infuriated me.

My hand was gripped tightly around her throat as I shoved her against a wall. Her cocky expression soon changed to fear, as she continuously tapped my hand, telling me to let go. "I will not be seen as an object," I gripped my hold tighter. "If you so much as to talk to me again, I will kill you and everyone you fucking love."

A tear started rolling down her cheek, as her skin colour slowly changed to purple. It was very slight, but anyone with eyes could see the difference. "Got it?" I asked her, and she nodded her head vigorously.

I dropped her, and she fell to her knees, violently coughing and gasping for air. I smirked satisfyingly, straightening my suit as I walked out. 

Davinas people were always one to respect an individual, I don't know how the fuck this blondie got in. 

Focusing on my task, I headed into the elevator, going up to the groups room level. 
Time to fucking deal with this mole.

The elevator door opened, and all I could think about was the things I could do to them. Torture them? Maybe mutilate them? Skin them alive? The options truly are fucking endless.

I knocked on their door, impatiently waiting for an answer that seemed to never come. "It's Matteo," I said, incase no one heard the knock. But as the seconds went by, I realised no one would open the door. "I'm coming in," I said, before barging the door open. 

I quickly scanned the room, only to find it empty. I even checked the bathroom, and the walk in closet, and no one was to be seen in here. I balled my hands into fists, feeling frustrated. "Where the fuck could you be," I said to myself, circling around the room like they will pop out any second now.

They know. They know I know. It might be too fucking late.

Walking towards the room door, I open it, as a figure bumps into me.
Please be who I think it is.

They slowly take a few steps away from me. Gasping.

"Matteo? What are you doing in my room?" Val seems at shock, but deep down...
She knows I fucking know. I can see the way her eyes slightly widen, the way her breathing turns shallow and uneven. The way she acts fucking clueless, but she damn well knows.

And it's too fucking late to fix things now. Too fucking late.

----------------

Well, here's our mole everyone...
Love you all xo

- J