shady

𝖉𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

"We'll be back," I tell everyone, "Must I tell you to stay in this room."
"We've got it under control Davina," Kurai glances at Matteo's men, watching them throw their arms up in surrender.

"Any problems, I will come back and deal with it," I announce, seeing everyone nod their heads in understandment.

I get up from my chair and walk out of the door, not bothering to spare a glance at Matteo, but I can hear his footsteps pacing not far behind me.
"How long have you had George for?" His deep voice speaks up.

"Couple weeks," I mumble, not keen on enganging in a conversation with him. Before I knew it, his long strides led him to walk beside me.

If I was a little child, I'd tell him to back the fuck up. But I'm not, and no matter how much I really want to, I won't.

We made it to the entrance of the basement, seeing two of my men guarding the doors.
I wave them off and they open the doors immediately.

"Don't talk to anyone besides George," I order him, walking down the steps and past numerous cells.

Dry heaving, coughing, spitting, and sneezing. You could hear it all down here.
We made it to the end of the basement, seeing Georges beat up body.

Matteo stood beside and cleared his throat, watching George lift his head up to see who it was.
As if he couldn't make things worse. He let out a low growl. I watched as Matteo tensed his biceps.

"Do me the honours and open this door please?" He turns to me, a sly smirk growing on his face.
I returned a grin, as I ordered my guards to let us in.

Don't get me wrong, I still hate Matteo. But I'll say this time and time again. I'm a whore for violence.

I walked into his cell with Matteo behind me. Only then did I realise how tall he was compared to me.

"Answer our questions," Matteo bends down to Georges level, "And we won't hurt you as much."
"Fuck you," George spat, not caring for the condition he's in, seeming as he wants more.

Matteo sends a strong blow to his face, "Don't be difficult," He said sternly. "Did you plan this attack on us?"
"And how would I do that if I've been locked in a fucking cell for weeks!"

My blood boiled, and I have no fucking clue why. I pulled the dagger out of my thigh strap, walking beside Matteo and bending down.

Tracing the dagger up his chest, I watch as Georges breaths turned ragged. "Unless you want this carved into you," I whisper in his ear, "I suggest you start moving your fucking mouth," I cut open a little slit on his shoulder, hearing him hiss in pain.

Standing back up, I join Matteo, noticing the smirk on his face. "So," he begins, walking in circles around him. "Did you or did you not plan this attack?" He kept his tone calm and collected, and everyone knows, that's more dangerous then anything.

Georges breaths were still ragged, though he tried to pace them out evenly. His chest heaving up and down as he managed a few words.
"I did, and I hope they kill you."

I waited for Matteo to raise hell, but he chuckles instead. I look up to him in confusion, as he inches towards me. "Dagger," he holds out his hand, and I give it to him.

He holds Georges left hand, places it flat on the floor, and smirks.
"You underestimate me George," He shakes his head, slicing off his thumb.

George yelps in pain, making me happy. It's music to my ears.
"First, you want to plan an attack on the biggest mafia in the world," he continues, glancing over at me before slicing off his index finger as another scream pierces through the air.

"Then," he lets out a dangerous chuckle. "Then you want to fucking have the nerve to go against me," he brings the dagger down, slicing his middle finger. More helpless groans pierce through the air.

"Let me try," I ask Matteo. He turns to me with a grin, "The pleasures mine, princess," he hands me the dagger as I bend down next to him.

"Hmm," I look around, "where do I begin?" I slice his ring finger off, his yells getting incredibly annoying. "For thinking you even had a chance," I smile at him.

Taking another step, I hear a faint splash below me. Like im in a puddle of water.

Or a puddle of blood.

Looking down, I see the pool of blood that has left his hand. And it's only increasing by the second, making me smile.

"Should I spare his poor pinky, Matteo?" I ask jokingly, raising a brow at him. He grins at me, then looks at George.
"I don't know Davina," He begins, "Did he spare our feelings when he planned this attack?" He retorted jokingly.

"You're right," I cut off his pinky, watching his eyes widen as he shouted in pain.
"Rot in hell!" He blurts, tears dripping from his eyes as he grits his teeth.

I stood up and took my place beside Matteo once more. "We'll meet you there," Matteo smirks, and I let out a laugh.
"Save us a spot, would you?" I winked, as he swirled the saliva around his mouth.

It wasn't until he attemped to spit at me, when I realised what he was getting at. Luckily Matteo pulled me back, just out of reach from his disgusting spit.
"Rethink your actions there George," He threatens, and I found myself questioning his actions.

"You better hope you're ready for what I'd planned," A sinister smirk curls at his lips, no longer paying attention to his 5 loose fingers laying in a pool of blood.

That alone was enough to make Matteo tense up. I could see his biceps getting bigger through his black shirt, and trust me, they were big enough to begin with.

"You better hope I die, cause if not," Matteo takes a step closer to him, kicking one of his fingers aside on the way. "I'll make sure you stay in here, and I'll torture you until you beg. Beg for me to kill you," He bent down to his level. "But even then, I fucking won't."

He got up and walked out of the cell, as I followed behind him.
"Now, wasn't that fun?" There was a hint of amusement in his voice, and I couldn't help but grin. "I guess we better visit him more often,"
"Count on it."

Soon enough, we joined the others back in the meeting room, catching them mid-argument. And to my surprise, Matteo shut his boys up, and I had to do nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I still hate him. Maybe just a little less now.

------------------

Hope yall enjoyed this one :)

Also check out my tiktok @wonderrlandluvs and comment on my recent, it would help me alot !!

I love yall 💟