attack

𝖉𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

Goddamn Russians. I've been running around for a half hour, preparing the mansion for my visitors once again. Especially since they'll be staying a few nights, depending on how long this battle lasts. Or maybe just to make sure they don't have a surprise team, who fucking knows.

"Can I get you guys to prep all rooms on level three please," I ask my group of maids. "Of course boss," One of them replies, before they all head into the elevators with their necessary equipment.

I let out a whiff of air, turning around to find my girls, and Malakai and Kairo.
"Someone find my girls," I order, "And their men."

Not even 5 minutes later, they're all sat around in the living room, by me.
"Russians attack tomorrow," I cut straight to the chase, leaving no room to waste time. "I want everyone prepared, we don't know when they'll strike."

"Oh I've been waiting for this moment," Anya speaks up, amusement laced in her voice.

Violence whore.

"Do we have any idea how many people?" Kai (Malakai) asks. He doesn't sound worried, infact, he sounds all confident, like nothing and no one can stop him.

"Idiot," Naia begins, "Do you think the Russians called and said, '348 of my men are attacking you tomorrow,'" She imitates in a deep voice.
Kai did nothing but roll his eyes at her. Typical.

After a while of talking-- only God knows how long-- the front door bursts open.
"Yoohoo, we've arrived!" A happy voice says.

Coming into view, I see Matteo and his men. I forgot their names already. Ignoring them all, I speak up.

"Matteo," I nod my head, acknowledging his presence. He returns a wink, as I roll my eyes.
"Christian, Elias," He says to his men, "Do something, anything but be fucking stupid," He sighs, as I hear a gasp.

"I am never stupid," I think Elias says, in a matter-a-fact tone. "You're always stupid, fucker," Christian nudges his shoulders. Elias sends him a death glare, and I could hear my girls chuckle lowly.

"If we're done here," I speak up, all the attention turned to me now. "I'd like us to proceed into the meeting room."

One by one, my people get up, forwarding to the meeting room. Elias and Christian are still arguing in the background.

"When have I ever been stupid, huh?" Elias urges, and it looks kinda funny. Elias is half an inch shorter then Christian, but that little bit more buff.
That doesn't mean Elias isn't hell fucking tall, and Christian isnt built like a God. Because they are.

Did I just say that?

"You really want me to name all the times?" Christian growls, but it's shut down quickly. Matteo grabs Elias' ear, the back of Christian's neck, and walks towards the meeting room.

"Fuckers, can't yous behave?" He hissed. Walking behind them, I couldn't help but curl my lips into a tiny smile.

----------

"Level 3 is cleared out for you all," I announce. "It has 8 rooms across the floor, take your pick."

Matteo, Elias, Christian, Carlos, Nico, Azhar, and Kurai. That leaves one spare room.

Elias immediately shoots up from his seat. "Fuck yeah, I'm bagging the best room," He yells, before storming out of the room.

I could hear one of my maids gasp. "Sorry!" Elias yells, his voice growing more distant.

"Get your friend under control," I hear Anya say calmly. Almost too calm, like she could burst any second now.

"Apologies for him, Davina," Matteo says, completely ignoring Anya's comment. I silently nod my head at him, letting him know it's okay and that they are dismissed.

One by one, they all walk out of the room, murmering to one another. I notice Azhar and Kurai are still standing around, so I raise a brow.

"We just wanted say," Kurai begins, "If shit goes down, not our fault," Azhar ends, holding his arms up in surrender.

"I understand," I get up from my seat, "I also believe they have the power to not be dimwits."
They chuckle at my comment, mock saluting me as they walk out of the doors.

This is going to be one helluva weekend.

---------------

"You guys are lucky I have a damn huge dining table," I explain, setting off little chuckles.

Everyone is sat in an allocated seats, Matteo and his men beside him. Me and my people beside me.

"Any allergies I should be informed of?" I ask around, mainly directed to Matteo and his men.

The only allergies I'm aware of, is Anya and pickles, Naia and dust, and last but not least, Azhar and sesame seeds.

"I'm allergic to fish," Elias raises his hand, and I find myself shaking my head. One weird ass guy.

"Crustaceans," Christian continues. I nod my head as I wait for more allergies, but no one lists any more.

"Very well, none of these will be included in future meals," I assure them, watching their heads bob up and down.

Mini chatter set off as we wait patiently for the food. Some positive chatter, some not. Or should I say one?

"Just shut the fuck up for once," Anya groans, almost like his voice is causing her pain. I watch as Elias throws his hands in surrender, "Is it so bad that I'm tryna get to know everyone?" He retorts.

Anya can tolerate about 0.000001 of the population, and it's not like we can meet everyone in the world for her.

"Dinner is served," A waiter comes through, singing a lovely tune.
Luna. I only learnt her name because she stands out. She has the voice of an angel, and is really fucking bubbly, maybe a tad too much for me.

"Thank you Luna," I nod my head, watching her and the other waiters slip plates in front of everyone. She gives me a sly wink, before moving onto the next person.

"Well I'll be damned," Nico speaks up, basically eye fucking the food. "This looks amazing," Carlos adds, almost drooling at the sight.

"Well, you can thank my lovely waiters for that," I smile back at my little group of waiters, watching as they bow down in front of everyone.

"Thank the heavens for you guys, this is fucking amazing," Elias mumbles through chewed food. Matteo lands a strong punch on his shoulders, as I hear him wince in pain.

"Thank you," He looks towards my waiters, nodding his head with a curt smile. This is getting better.

Not sure how we got to it, but we ended up hearing everyones life stories. Childhood stories, anything related to that.

Everyone said something but Matteo, Anya and I. Personally I don't trust them enough yet.

Or maybe I never will.

----------------

sorry guys im in a writers block😭
but i hope yall enjoyed this chapter, i love you all so much💟
- J