vile

𝖉𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

"Davina Bellatrix Delarosa," Kurai says, "Tell me you did not fucking form an alliance with that prick," He sways his hand and points towards the front door, where Matteo left no longer than a minute ago.
"Don't you fucking scold me," I retorted, "sit down and I'll explain why." With the exhale of a breath, Kurai's eyes stayed glued to mine and he lowered in one of the couches. I looked over to see Azhar still shocked, his mouthed gaped wide open.

I looked between the two men and cleared my throat.
"Russia is planning one massive attack on us, all of us, along with Matteo and his alliances," I explain, leaning against the archway into the living room. I saw Kurai's eyes shift from an Im-going-to-kill-you, to a what-the-fuck-are-you-serious, and that was exactly what I needed.

"I formed this alliance for the safety of our people, not for his sake at all," I furthered, and they nodded their heads slightly in agreement.
"So before you go assuming the worst, I suggest you wait and listen to my reasoning, cause I don't form fucking alliances for their benefit." I hate to do this to them, they're practically my brothers, but they need to know their places when needed.

There was a long silence, and I was about to leave the room, but someone spoke up.
"I'm sorry, it was a good choice you made Davina," Kurai sighed, knowing it was wrong of him to assume. He got up from his seat and walked over to me, engulfing me in a hug.
I fucking hate hugs. But if it's from my brothers, or my girls, I don't mind at all.
Pulling away, I saw Azhar coming towards me, engulfing me in yet another hug.
"We'll do this together, and God forbid they try and turn shit on us," He began. "I already warned the motherfucker, it's up to him if he wants war with us or not," I replied playfully, as they chuckled.

-------------------

My girls, alliances, and I all sat at my meeting room, located at the end of the first level. They all spread across the massive marble table, leaving the head for me to sit on.
I took my seat, as they all shifted their attention towards me.
"As I'm sure you all know, I have in fact formed an alliance with Matteo D'Angelo. This shift in our Mafia was never meant to happen, but we have bigger problems coming and hence why I had to do this," I explained.

After explaining everything they needed to know, I dismissed everyone as I gave Azhar and Kurai a room each for the night.
As I finished giving the rooms away, there was a knock at the front door. I wasn't expecting anyone.
I bolted into the security room to check the footage, who the fuck is trying to enter my premises?
I switched the camera views which started on the side entrance, moved to the back entrance, then landed on the front entrance.

The lenses blurred for a bit, focusing on the figure I saw standing at my front door. They almost looked familiar, I saw golden brown hair, dropping to her waist. I know this person.
Yasmine.

I ran out of the security room, pacing towards the front and opening the door.
"Hey," She said, grasping onto a mini suitcase. I love this girl.
I engulfed her into a hug, "Hey, why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I asked, kissing her cheek as she did mine.
"I didn't? I'm sorry, I fell asleep on the jet ride here, and then we landed and I thought I texted you already but it must've been my dream," She explained, looking a little confused while I let out a little chuckle. "I'm sure your husband would be happy with this little surprise," I glanced at her up and down as she smacked her lips together.

"Habibti?" Azhar shot up from his desk beside the bed, inching towards Yasmine.
"حبيبي" (My love), she greeted as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Okay guys, it's only been a few hours since you guys last saw each other. I silently shut the door behind me, knowing they wanted this alone time.

God Davina, you are so fucking lonely.
But I don't need anyone either, I only have myself to back in the end.

Azhar and Kurai's room were on the third floor, right by my office.
I used the stairs and walked into Manaia's room, basically all the girls live there.
Walking in, they didn't even realise, and they continued their chatter.
"Yeah I was training with Malakai today, I found out he was half Maori and half Tongan," Val giggled as the other girls cheered, well only Naia did.

This right here, is the rare sight of my girls squealing, and over boys.

"And you, Naia?" Anya cocked a brow, making Naia blush. I knew by the look she was giving, that she knew I was standing there. My girl.
"Me and Kairo have been talking for the last two days, he comes to my room a lot too," Naia explains, trying to hide the red rushing to her cheeks.

Oh girls.

"And what ever will me and Anya do," I joke dramatically. Val and Naia whip their heads towards me, as Anya wears a grin on her face. Now I can see why I've always been closer to Anya, while the other two have grown closer too.

"You heard it all, didn't you?" Val says quietly, already knowing my answer. Naia looked at me with please-say-no eyes, but I grinned and nodded my head.
"Mhm, I'm happy you guys are finding love," I kicked myself off the wall, "Just know if they make you cry, I will slit their throats, and you guys know damn fucking well I can," I lightly threatened as they loosened up and chuckled.

"Well now I'm praying they don't fuck it up," Val nudges Naia and we all start laughing.

All seriousness, I am beyond happy for them. If I felt like I needed a man, I would've had one by now though. Same with Anya, we will stay single forever, and we're not even fussed about it. It gives us more time for ourselves, knowing in the end, all we have is ourselves, not anyone else. But if they are happy, so am I, as long as they're fucking good to my girls.

"Are we ready for Matteo and his alliances arrival tomorrow?" I asked the girls once they all calmed down. Some exhaled a breath, while others tensed.
"I just hope that asshole doesn't fuck this alliance up," Anya says calmly, although it is her that is tensed up. I'm almost convinced Anya hates Matteo more then I do, and the damage was done to my own family.
"He'll be the reason we raise hell, he's going to fuck it up," Naia assures us, almost confident in her answer, and she had every right to, Matteo was a little fucking snake.
"I could distract them by dancing on them, then leading them to their deaths?" Val suggests. There was a second of silence before we started laughing once again.

Nobody can top these girls, nobody.

--------------------

Chapter 10 :)

Y'all are so patient, I love y'all so much.
Currently I have a shit load of school work to do, being on my last year of high school, so bare with me please. It's fucking hard lmao.

And yes, Davina's middle name is Bellatrix, I feel like it fits her whole bad bitch aura ;)

Feel free to dm me on tiktok, or wattpad if yous need a friend, I am forever here for you guys.

- your bestie xo