||❃𝕺𝖓𝖊❃||

Atsushi watches with wide shocked eyes as the ginger in front of him apologizes profusely, his head bowed low enough to brush the table between them

"I know It's alright Tanizaki you were just doing your job" Atsushi reassures him holding his hands up as he stares at Tanizaki and Naomi.

"That's a relief. I don't know what I would have done with myself if you hadn't forgiven me" Tanizaki says then brightens "Oh this is"

Naomi, who had been quiet throughout the conversation, interrupts Tanizaki by throwing her arms around him "I'm his little sister!"

Atsushi deadpans at the two "You're siblings?" he mutters his eyes flickering back and forth between the two. 'Is this really how siblings act? I don't remember it being that way?'

Kunikida interrupts the two supposed siblings startling Atsushi "It's best if you don't question them anymore" the taller man says and ushers Atsushi over to the bar where Dazai sways back and forth giggling.

Kunikida smacks the brunette making him whine while rubbing his head.

"So what were you all doing before joining the armed detective agency?" Atsushi asks eagerly, wanting to learn more about the people who took him in.

"What do you think we did?" Dazai asks, his cheek pillowed on his hand as he grins over at him.

Atsushi sweat drops at the man before he thinks about it "We can make it a game if you'd like" Dazai encourages his smile turning into a smirk as he watches the gears turn in the young boy's head.

"Tanizaki and Naomi, you two were students weren't you?" Atsushi says, turning to look at the two who stare back in surprise. 

"How'd you guess?"

"Well Naomi looks the part with her outfit. Tanizaki isn't that much older than her so I just took a guess that he would also be one" Atsushi says and shrinks down as Dazai pats his head. 

"Good job Atsushi!"

'Well I can't take all the credit. She made sure I was aware of my surroundings always and could deduce things from even the smallest detail' he thinks a flash of violet and silver clouding his vision leaving just as fast as it came.