||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱~||

Hotaru walks through the desolate streets of Yokohama, her long white dress coat swishing the fog that surrounds her up in swirled patterns

Hotaru walks through the desolate streets of Yokohama, her long white dress coat swishing the fog that surrounds her up in swirled patterns. It was abnormally quiet even for a midnight stroll through the city and it raised her suspicions alongside the existence of that dreadful fog that covered everything in its disgusting haze. The sound of her phone ringing shattered the silence and she lifts the phone to her ear.

"Yes"

"The fogs here boss" Rokuzo's voice sounds on the other end of the line, his tone was one of calmness despite his words' meaning.

"I'm aware, Rokuzo. I'm currently standing in it. Are the kids inside and safe?"

"Yeah. Hatsu is sleeping down here in the bunker while Kyusaku is beating the shit out of a dummy somewhere"

Hotaru hums her heliotropic eyes glancing around "good. Make sure they don't leave. I don't need to be worried about them getting caught up in this abilities trap"

"You know Hatsu would remain unaffected"

Hotaru pauses, her eyes narrowing as she sees a figure dressed in white approach her from the inky shadows. "Just do it. I'll be home soon"

Clicking the end button she slips the phone into her pocket and watches as Fyodor fully materializes in front of her that damned smirk plastered on his face. "I am honestly surprised to see you came, my darling aconite. I thought you might have run the first chance you got"

Hotaru scoffs "what and give away the chance of getting to kill you again? Absolutely not. I don't squander second chances Fyodor"

The man's smirk only widens as he holds out his hand for her. Hotaru glances at it before storing forward and brushing past him leaving his arm outstretched. Fyodor takes her rejection in stride and falls into step beside her seemingly not bothered at all by her hostility.

"This brings back memories doesn't it? You and I alone. The two of us enjoying a night out on the town. Only thing missing is the dead bodies and the beautiful blood splatter that painted your cheeks" the man reminisces on those times his eyes taking on a far away look "crimson was always your color. The color of passion sex.... Sin"