||۵𝔗𝔴𝔬۵||

"Yesterday afternoon in Yokohama's quiet outskirts an orphanage disappeared

"Yesterday afternoon in Yokohama's quiet outskirts an orphanage disappeared. Where once stood a tall beautiful church that housed orphans has vanished into thin air. All of the workers are missing but the children luckily were out on a fieldtrip when this happened and have since been transferred to another orphanage" the reporter on the news says and Atsushi stares at the screen with wide eyes as they show pictures of the empty spot where the building once was.

"Do you think we will be called to investigate it?"

"Who knows. What I want to know is what could have possibly made it vanish without a trace"

"It might have been a gift user. We know that orphanage wasn't exactly the best place and if one of those kids awoken it may have caused that"

"But for it to disappear like that? It looks too controlled to have been an accident. Look, the buildings beside it are still intact. This was done on purpose"

'Did she come looking for me? I know she said she would come for me when I turned eighteen but I was kicked out immediately. If she did come looking she probably got mad. Was this the result of her not finding me there?' Atsushi thinks absolutely stunned by this.

"ATSUSHI!"

Atsushi blinks and his head snaps over to Dazai who stares at him with a curious look on his face. "You were deep in through huh? I bet it has something to do with that orphanage. That's where you grew up, yes?"

Atsushi looks around as everyone's eyes focus on him and he swallows harshly. "Yeah that was the orphanage I was in"

"Do you think someone attacked it?"

Atsushi blinks, unsure what to say "I...."

"We can discuss this at a later date. We have a client now" Kunikida says, pushing up his glasses as he shoots a look at the tiger boy before focusing on the bob haired blonde who sits there awkwardly as Dazai caresses her hands. Kunikida's eyes twitch at the suicidal maniacs actions

"You have such delicate hands! Such beauty and grace would you be willing to join me in a double suicide?" Dazai asks sparkles and flowers floating around him as he gazes into her eyes.