||~𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Both Fukuzawa and Mori watch as the bullet aimed at them slowly floats to the white haired female joining the one intended for her and falls into her awaiting hand

Both Fukuzawa and Mori watch as the bullet aimed at them slowly floats to the white haired female joining the one intended for her and falls into her awaiting hand. Hotaru hums gazing at the three bullets awaiting the presence of the man who had shot at her to come closer pulled in by her own ability.

Her eyes slide over to Mori who looks shocked at the turn of events "I'm assuming he's not one of yours then" she says not sparing the man a glance as he finally stops just in front of her. "Then you wouldn't mind if I took care of this?"

"Not at all my dearest Nightshade. Please do as you will. He's all yours" Mori says with a grin quickly retaking his face as he awaits the show he's about to witness.

The opportunity to watch as the infamous nightshade works was just too good to pass up. He knew the power she had shown just now was only a small taste of what runs through her blood.

He knew that she was immensely skilled in her craft and despite hearing tales of her ability he wouldn't pass up on the chance to see it at work in person. The sheer destruction of it enticed him and he practically vibrated in excitement.

Hotaru rolls her eyes knowing the man's thoughts before she turns to Fukuzawa. "You may want to leave now as it's about to get messy and very much immoral. I suggest you come to some sort of agreement between the two of you at a later date"

"Do as you must, Hotaru. I have seen your work before. I'm sure if the others decide they can't handle it then they can leave" Fukuzawa says, his eyes trailing from her form to look at Dazai, Kunikida and Tanizaki.

None of them move to leave. Tanizaki and Kunikida because they won't leave their leader alone with a known threat and an unknown woman who goes by the assassin Nightshade.

Dazai on the other hand chooses to stay as he is still trying to understand the situation. He had to see the woman he thought he knew in action to believe that she was really the one he had been hunting for so many years.

Regardless of what was about to happen he has seen the worst the world had to offer while in the mafia and had even been the cause of some of those heinous actions.