||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢~||

"You can do a double suicide just by yourself

"You can do a double suicide just by yourself. Yeah yeah" Dazai sings swaying back and forth as he walks along the sidewalk. "Don't forget! Grab a friend! Double suicide. Double suicide. Double suicide"

Hotaru takes a deep breath as she tries to block out his singing, her eyes looking at the almost empty streets. It was odd the lack of bustle that usually dotted the streets of Yokohama but she supposed that the reason it was desolate might be due to the guild battle that had just taken place.

"Hotaru!" Dazai sings and pouts as he goes ignored by the white haired female. "Belladonna pay attention to me" Hotaru sighs, shooting him an annoyed glare that he brightens at.

"What do you want, idiot?"

"Your attention my deadly flower" he says, making her roll her eyes at him. He whines and steps beside her walking in sync with her leisurely pace. The taller brunette shoots her a glance form the cover of his eye, a grin slowly creeping over his face. "You know Belladonna you're supposed to say how romantic I am for walking on the street side of the sidewalk. Isn't it so chivalrous of me?"

Hotaru shoots him a deadpanned look, her eye twitching at his comment "Don't even pretend that's why you are doing that Dazai. I know you are only walking that close to the street so that there is a higher chance you'll get hit by a car"

Dazai's face twists into an offended look as he continues to whine at her "How dare you think that!" He waves his arms about wildly as he jumps in front of her. Sighing at her stubborn expression he sulks as they continue to walk "Give me some credit Hotaru. That was only half of the reason"

Hotaru clicks her tongue and steps up her pace. Regret starts to fill her as she thinks about all the other things she could be doing right now that didn't involve being near the dramatic suicidal manchild next to her. One of those activities included a bottle of aged whisky, a box of chocolates and a bath. As she daydreams about what could have been she slows her steps as a familiar street comes into view. Her eyebrows screw close together as her breath catches in her throat. Stopping in front of the old building Hotaru stands there stunned into silence. There before her sat the cafe that she and Dazai had met at. The place she had stalked Dazai at for months before confronting him playing the normal teenage girl gag.