||❃𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯❃||

Lilac eyes glint dangerously in the dim light as they study each and every figure before them

Lilac eyes glint dangerously in the dim light as they study each and every figure before them. Hotaru blends in with the shadows effortlessly as she stalks her next set of victims. In this case it was a small group of criminals that liked to call themselves a gang.

They did small organized crime that usually consisted of robberies, fraud and some extortion. Anything to make a quick buck that leaned away from the side of legality they had a hand in. it was such a small organization though that they did not cause too much of a stir to gain the attention of the mafia.

It truly was too bad for them that they felt the need to target her little brother when word of his bounty got out.

"So the bounty has gone up to 7 billion? Damn this kid must have done something to piss off some powerful people" one of the men says as they lean back in the chair throwing darts at a dart board pinned to the wall.

"Honestly I don't give a shit. The little brat is worth enough for everyone to live comfortably. I say we go after him soon. Who knows how fast others are going to try and claim the bounty on his head"

"The boss wants us to wait for a bit. Haven't you heard? Most of the other groups have gone missing and the only thing in common is that they tried to claim the bounty. There's something fishy going on. We are lucky we've stayed under the radar for this long"

"I bet it's those mafia bastards. They always seem to be meddling in everything. They must be after the bounty too. I don't care what the boss says, I still think we should go after him now. If they are involved there's no way we will get a chance if we don't make a move now"

"Even if we were to go after him he's with the armed detective agency. We wouldn't get close to him before they pick us off"

The man throws the dart super hard at the board missing it entirely and watches it bounce off the brick wall before taking a drag of his cigarette "You mean those wimps? We could kill them easily. Snag the boy and make off with him. He may get a few injuries, he may die but who cares. All I give a shit about is the money"

"Ren he has to be alive for the bounty to be any good"

"Ten"

As the two men go back and forth they do not notice the dart that lies discarded off to the side slowly rising up into the air and pointing at the man who threw it.