||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵~||

Lilac meets wine as Hotaru stares at Mori from across the sitting area the two are in

Lilac meets wine as Hotaru stares at Mori from across the sitting area the two are in. The morning sun peers through the large windows that make up the Mafia headquarters or more specifically Mori's personal office. Footsteps sound behind Hotaru and the chair she is seated in and a delicate and clearly feminine hand reaches around her, setting a glass down before filling it with whisky.

"I don't know whether to be impressed you remembered I like whisky or creeped out. I'm going to go with creeped out though because it's you Mori" Hotaru says and picks up the glass.

"Are you not worried that I may have poisoned it, dearest nightshade?" Mori asks, ignoring her comment while accepting a glass of his own from Koyo who then glides to a separate chair and sits down.

Hotaru scoffs rolling her eyes at him "I'm not worried at all Mori. First of all you hold no desire to kill me. Hurt me possibly but kill me? You want my cooperation. You want my skills and my ability. You hold an obsession with the optimal solution. I am of no use to you dead so I don't see any reason to worry about that" Hotaru's lips tilt into a smirk and she tilts her raised glass towards the mafia boss "Besides some whisky is worth dying for in my opinion"

Mori mirrors her smirk and drinks along with her "Yes. Speaking of my obsession with an optimal solution I think it's time we talk about the point to this meeting"

Hotaru settles back further into her chair, a soft look of intrigue settling on her face. Despite her intense hatred for the man in front of her she was curious about his request. She had read over the contract he laid out for her the moment she sat down.

"Ahh yes, why exactly are you offering your enemy to hold one of your own in their home? What do you have to gain from this exactly?" Hotaru asks, tilting her head to the side.

"It's an optimal solution my dear. You house and care for Q sharpening their ability which will result in an alliance of sorts. Because of this the mafia won't have any reason to directly go after your son or brother and you won't have a reason to go after us keeping both sides safe" Mori says and watches as Hotaru drinks more from her glass with a suspicious look on her face.

"You would trust me with one of your own who just happens to be one of your strongest" Hotaru remarks not really asking a question but making a statement. She already knew that he would. For one reason or another this man was choosing to place his trust in her and she couldn't figure out why.